Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-26-2003, 11:51 PM   #1
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Ladies and gentlemen, it is true that inspite of my 19 years I still enjoy a good go at youth camps more than most of the younger population. Starting Sunday (tomorrow) 6:45 am I will be on the road to Carson Newman College in Tennessee for a youth retreat known as Centrifuge. I will be gone until midnight Saturday of next weekend. See ya'll then!! Wish/Pray for safe travels as my group will be taking 110 students in two charter busses on the 18+hour drive. I intend to thoroughly enjoy the time then wonder where it all went. Till Saturday next, Cya.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 07-27-2003, 01:03 AM   #2
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

Enjoy yourself!
Old 07-27-2003, 03:29 AM   #3
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Have a good time buddy!
Old 08-03-2003, 11:05 PM   #4
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Yeah!!! I'm back, actually I got back at 12:30 this morning. I had an immensly good time. Well sort of. Anyways turns out this girl I referred to in a completely seperate and much earlier post, (regarding someones lack of popularity with members of the fairer sex, who happen to fall into the larger weight brackets), had filtered througout the entire youth group I was with that she was interested in me, and everyone kept trying to get us together. (talk about your run-ons) Everyone that is except the girl herself. Untill finally on the 17 hour busride home five of her friends made her actually come and talk to me herself. We had a nice long conversation, after which I consider us just friends for the time being. Anyways just thought I'd let ya'll know I'm back in town, and fill ya in on a little bit of the soap opera that my life seems to be becoming.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 08-03-2003, 11:41 PM   #5
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Yeah!!! I'm back, actually I got back at 12:30 this morning. I had an immensly good time. Well sort of. Anyways turns out this girl I referred to in a completely seperate and much earlier post, (regarding someones lack of popularity with members of the fairer sex, who happen to fall into the larger weight brackets), had filtered througout the entire youth group I was with that she was interested in me, and everyone kept trying to get us together. (talk about your run-ons) Everyone that is except the girl herself. Untill finally on the 17 hour busride home five of her friends made her actually come and talk to me herself. We had a nice long conversation, after which I consider us just friends for the time being. Anyways just thought I'd let ya'll know I'm back in town, and fill ya in on a little bit of the soap opera that my life seems to be becoming.
Good to hear that things are going well, and that your life is full of interesting surprises
Old 08-05-2003, 08:55 AM   #6
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

darn, i thought you meant fudge camp (where i was thinking you would be making chocolate fudge and stuff.. yum yum !) .. read it wrong the first time.. oh well welcome back!

Catch me if you can..