Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 03-24-2002, 03:51 PM   #21
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

*He Laughs*

"I Can Tell That Travelling With You Will Hold Many Surprises Kay-Lisa. I Hope We Reach The Village Before Sunset. Who Knows What Things Lurk In These Woods After Dark"

*After About An Hours Walking To Michael's Songs, The Sun Had Set And The Roof Tops Of The Village Were In Sight. The Smoke From A Chimney Could Be Seen Rising Into The Sky*

"We Are Nearly There"

*They Entered The Village To Find No-one In The Square. But Many Lights Were On Inside The Houses*

"Hm, Maybe Every Is In Bed?"

*He Jested, But Then Saw A Young Woman Come Out From A Near By Cottage. She Seemed Taken Aback By Three Strangers In The Village At Night, Especially One With Wings. She Ran Towards The Three Travellers, And Eruna Noticed She Had Blood On Her Face.*

"What, What Is The Matter Child? You Are Cut!"

*The Girl Seemed Terrified*

"My Father! Mother! They Are No..."

*She Fell Onto Her Knees Panting Heavily, A Man, Followed By An Elderly Looking Woman Appeared*

"Ohh My Child!" The Woman Looked Down At Her, And Then At Kay-Lisa. "Well Done My Chilllld"

*The Man Interrupted*

"Weellll Doone My Child... Moorree Meeeattt To Feassssst On...."

*The Three Travellers Watched On As The Two Elderly People Suddenly Twisted And Writhed Turning Into Dark Skinned Humans With Razor Sharp Teeth*

"Dopplegangers!!" Michael Burst Out Suddenly.

*Eruna Suddenly Turned To Michael*

"A Dupplewotter!?"

*When Eruna Turned Back Round, He Was Suddenly Knocked Off His Feet By One Of Them, Who Then Turned To Kay-Lisa*
Old 03-24-2002, 06:54 PM   #22
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She snarls, going to a fighting stance, and whips her staff up, smacking the man in the left temple, then whirling the staff quickly to hit the woman directly in the right knee, knocking her off her feet.

~her eyes suddenly glow a bright amber, and the amulet bracer around her neck glows, a small lightning bolt shooting out from the bloodstone in the middle, hitting the man directly in the chest...~

She takes two quick steps back, holding the staff defensively, and waits....

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2002, 08:52 AM   #23
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

The Hunter and his carrage were just rolling into town as the sounds of battle were carried to his ears. He stopped the carrage , got out , and drew his enchanted sword "Shreiking Death". Before he could take a step the sound of lightning came from up ahead. Cautiously the Hunter crept towards the sounds of the battle.
Old 03-25-2002, 10:18 AM   #24
Billy Yank
The Magister

"Lliira, bringer of joy, aid us in our struggle and let those who bring woe and suffering, suffer in their turn!"

With that prayer, the party feels the power of the goddess charging through them, while the dopplegangers are smitten with bad luck.

(We get +1 to all our combat and skill rolls and the dops get a -1 to their rolls for the next 8 rounds.)

[ 03-25-2002, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: Billy Yank ]
Old 03-25-2002, 03:21 PM   #25
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

OOC: The Man Is A Normal And The Woman Is A Greater Doppleganger

IC: Eruna Pushed Himself Off The Floor Into The Air With A Beat Of His Wings Straight From The Floor. Unsheathing His Sword He Swooped Down And Went To Swing At The Woman. Just Before Impact, She Began To Multiply And Soon Enough, There Were 5 Stood All In A Row Side By Side. Confused, Eruna Landed Behind One Of Them, And With A Backhand Slash, He Decapitated The Woman. She Dissapeared Into Thin Air, And There Were Four Of Them Left.
Soon After, Three More Doppelgangers Appeared From Down A Small Alley. Blood Was Dripping From Their Fangs. They Charged Into Battle.

(These Are Just Regular Ones. There Are Now:

3 Dopplegangers (Uninjured)
1 Doppleganger (Injured ~ From The Lightning)
1 Greater Doppelganger (Barely Injured ~ From The Kick To The Knee)
Old 03-25-2002, 06:54 PM   #26
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She quickly pulls off her gloves with her teeth, dropping them into a pouch, and grabs the staff on the runes carved into the wood...

The runes carved into her palms glow intensely, and she whirls the staff above her head, bringing it down on the shoulder of the man she hit with the lightning, smoting him in half....

She turns, and hits one of the new arrivals square under the chin, the charged staff end glowing an intense red, dropping the man to the ground unmoving.......

She swiftly turns again, and goes back into a defensive stance, warily watching the woman, her eyes starting to glow a dark silver, the bracer around her neck, heating to a dull red glow.....
Old 03-26-2002, 09:06 AM   #27
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

The Hunter watches the battle from a hidden nich next to one of the houses. He sees three more combatants rush past him and into the fray.Before he can react he sees a woman cleave on of the beasts in half with a STAFF of all things!! He ponders the strenghth it must have taken to do such a thing before he unleashes his own assault on the creatures. Not wanting to hit possible allies he only uses a small part of his elemental power to project a handfull of stones toward the back of the rear most beast. With a WHOOSH of wind the stones slam into the back of the ugly grey thing with a wet smack!! The beast staggers and is obviously hurt but is still standing as the Hunter slides from one shadow to the next getting closer and looking for an opening to put his wounding sword to good use.
Old 03-26-2002, 10:40 AM   #28
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She raises her head, and smells the wind, sensing someone else, and looks quickly around in the direction of the smell...

~hmmm.....the shadows move...~She watches one of the men grunt as if struck from behind, and stagger....

~seems we have an ally somewhere~she thinks to herself....

She reaches up, touching the bloodstone in the bracer around her neck, and the leaves on the ground suddenly swirl around her obscuring her from view..........
Old 03-26-2002, 12:56 PM   #29
Billy Yank
The Magister

"Lady of Joy, ruler of my heart, grace us with an ally to help us in this fight."

A great, glowing lion appears between the two groups of dopps. It immediately pounces on the closest one in the rear group. It slashes the thing with front and rear claws, leaving bloody lines across its chest and a nasty gouge in its thigh. The dopp tries to hit back, but misses both times. The uninjured dopp staggers from the Aura of Menace that the Celestial Lion is giving off and almost runs away. He checks himself and half-heartedly wades back into the fight, missing with both his attacks.

OOC: The uninjured dopp failed his save, he's now -2 to all attack rolls for the rest of the day or until he hits the lion. The dopp that the lion attacked is at less than 50% of his hp. The lion is giving off a Magic Circle. Anyone within 10' of him is under the effects of a Protection from Evil spell. The lion has 32 hp and an AC of 17.
Old 03-26-2002, 02:20 PM   #30
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

*Seeing The Doppelganger Run Away Ino The Distance, He Kneels Down And Pulls A Glass Dagger From His Shoe, And Throws It Deep Into The Beasts Back. Then, Shouting A Mysterious Word, The Dagger Shook About, And Flew Back Into His Hand Where He Replaced It In His Shoe. The Doppelganger Fell On It's Knees And Died, Face Down*

*Spinning Round, He Only Saw Billy Yank Standing In The Middle Of Seven Doppelgangers, But Only 2 Were Giving Off Heat. Charging At The Greater Doppelganger Who Had Cast Mirror Image On Himself, Focusing On The Only One Which Was Producing Body Warmth, He Swung His Obisidan Sword Around His Head Once, And Smashed It Into Its Collar Bone; Splashing Blood Everywhere. He Wrenched Out His Sword, And Lunged It Back Into Its Stomach. Letting Out An Ear Piercing Howl, The Dying Doppelganger Pushed Himself Free, And Staggered Off Towards The Bushes*