Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-21-2001, 01:26 PM   #1
Dorziel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello Everyone, I'm kinda new to this forum and all, but not to BG2. I recently started up again due to a new computer so I could experience the graphics to its full ability. Anyway, I am doing the Planar Sphere now for the very first time, and I seem to be stuck. I can't find this demon heart that you need to power the planar sphere back to faerun, if someone could kindly point me in the right direction I would be in your debt. Thank you.
Old 08-21-2001, 01:30 PM   #2
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

Have you already fought the guy in the nav. room if so just go outside the sphere .... find a demon ... kill it and you can take its heart.
Old 08-21-2001, 01:35 PM   #3
Dorziel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well I tried...and I think I've killed all the demons in the planar sphere alltogether, still no heart....but something odd happened, I just realized that my mage, Nalia, lost practically half her stuff...so I probly did kill the demon with the heart...but I cant find it now...

Yeah, Ive fought Lavok and he needs a demon brain...so, stuck
Old 08-21-2001, 01:43 PM   #4
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

Are you outside of the sphere .... cuz thats were they are ... try looking around more cuz I know there are at least 3 of them ... and you'll know when you find one because they are extremely tough .... and when you come up to them they say something like you have disturbed my rest ... just make sure you are looking outside of the sphere ... leave the way you came in ... I hope that helps Good Luck
Old 08-21-2001, 01:46 PM   #5
Gabe
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Unless you already have leave the sphere by the front door, the one you entered by, and you should find deamons, 3 or so, kill one and search it's carcass for the heart. If the stuff that was is missing was magical it could be that it was eaten by a.... arghh I can't remember the names (help anyone?) but they are magic eating summoned monsters. Hope this helps.

------------------

The angel's MIA.
Old 08-21-2001, 01:50 PM   #6
Dorziel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

oh....I have NOT ENCOUNTERED these 3 demons that you guys speak of...so I might even be lost as to where they are..Ive gone through those 2 little alcove rooms in the nav room, and ive searched through the first level of the sphere itself....ive gone through the power room....so....I must be missing something...
Old 08-21-2001, 01:54 PM   #7
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

Just leave the sphere the way you came in ... you couldn't before but now that you talked to the guy in the nav room you can.
Old 08-21-2001, 02:01 PM   #8
Dorziel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, I got it, thank you all for your help!