Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2003, 05:12 PM   #31
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

SC2 is good, very good, but my favorite 3der has to be DOA2: hardcore II.
I played that game religiously for years.

2D has, and will have, no comparison beyond super street fighter 2, end of story
Old 09-29-2003, 11:23 PM   #32
The Fallen One
Elminster

SOUL CALIBUR 2 and Marvel Vs. Capcom
Old 09-30-2003, 02:09 PM   #33
TX_Chris
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
quote:
Originally posted by TX_Chris:
quote:
2D-Capcom Vs SNK 2/King of the fighters 98

3D-Soul Calibur 2...BAR NONE!
Have you even played Soul Calibur II??
And DON'T say "in the arcade"...
[/QUOTE]I've told you once and I'll tell you again foo...

I own and played Soul Calibur 1 to death, and EVERY review I have read (especially Edge magazine [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) confirms that the sequel is superior. If I consider the predecessor to be the best 3d fighting game ever, wouldn't it be logical to assume the critically acclaimed and superior sequel is the best game ever? You mamaluke!
[/QUOTE]You can't go around and assume everything "review boy", you havn't played it so your opinion isn't valid! [img]graemlins/fight.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2003, 02:03 AM   #34
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
2D-Capcom Vs SNK 2/King of the fighters 98

3D-Soul Calibur 2...BAR NONE!
Have you even played Soul Calibur II??
And DON'T say "in the arcade"...
[/QUOTE]I've told you once and I'll tell you again foo...

I own and played Soul Calibur 1 to death, and EVERY review I have read (especially Edge magazine [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) confirms that the sequel is superior. If I consider the predecessor to be the best 3d fighting game ever, wouldn't it be logical to assume the critically acclaimed and superior sequel is the best game ever? You mamaluke!
[/QUOTE]You can't go around and assume everything "review boy", you havn't played it so your opinion isn't valid! [img]graemlins/fight.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Fine. I have now played it, and I can now confirm that it is the best 3D fighting game ever. Satisfied oh argumentative one? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

PS-I suggest you purchase the game.

[ 10-01-2003, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]