Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-07-2000, 04:20 PM   #1
McGookin

Okay, I can get the first toad to move out of my way, and stay where I want him to by saying goodbye, but I can't get the second one to move at all, no matter what I do! Please help, and thanks in advance!

Old 11-07-2000, 05:14 PM   #2
RavenW

Had the same problem two of them got stuck in the puddle in the toad tunnels, I think its related to the issue in the serpent temple (a small opening in an underwater tunnel is incredibly hard to get through) its the D3D calculating the toads size and location and solidness incorrectly, the recomendation in another thread about that hole in serpent temple was to switch to software mode (requires game restart) in the game setup options under graphics, this may work for the toads (and the stouts in stout mine now that I think of it). In my case I managed to get one to follow me and was able to walk around the other after some shoving. Hope this helps!

Raven

Old 11-08-2000, 07:41 PM   #3
Devnull

I had the same problem. In frustration, I ended up killing the damn second toad that you can't get to move out of the way. Nothing bad seemed to happen when I did it. *shrug*

Old 11-09-2000, 05:16 AM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

The toads are in "talk mode". You need to talk to one, don't say much, just be sure to say goodbye. Then if you walk back out of the passageway he will follow after you. You will probably have to repeat twice for the two critters.