Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2005, 07:08 AM   #1
Serak Moonblade
Manshoon

i played this game till drgon's eye a few months back but i coldnt rescue someone on the first level. i don't know who it was coz i couldn't see due to the fog of war. and then i had no idea where to go from the 2nd level onwards.
i've begun the game again now from scratch. is there anyone who has finished the game. there is also a huge set of sub quests throughout the game. you could easily miss half of them.
please help me to rescue the bugger in dragon's eye.
Either learn or leave
Serak Moonblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 10:35 AM   #2
Marty4
Symbol of Cyric

I'm not really sure who you are referring to, but it may be due to me not playing to this point recently.

Now, there was someone in the first game who needed rescueing, but he is safe and sound in the second.
Marty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 02:54 PM   #3
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

In the dragon's eye, there is a prison in the first level, lower right. You open it by tuning the wheel on the iron maiden in the torture room, just a bit north of the door to the prison.(the torture rack thingy). When you cursor over it, your mouse cursor will change into a wheel.
Old 01-17-2005, 12:42 AM   #4
Serak Moonblade
Manshoon

thanx will try it when i reach there this time when i reach there. just restarted and am still in targos
Either learn or leave
Old 01-17-2005, 02:21 AM   #5
Serak Moonblade
Manshoon

in the first game it is the villagers who need to be helped to escape. but thats done when the level is cleared out especially when the lizard king is taken care of. anyway will reach the same place this time and let you know. thanx.
Either learn or leave