Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2002, 10:30 AM   #11
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
I once had a flatmate, friend of a friend, ex-Penthouse Pet here in OZ, who stayed with me for three unforgettable weeks. She used to walk around in the buff . It got so distracting that I couldn't handle it, couldn't sleep at night etc. I had to make up some BS excuse to kick her out (plus my GF at the time was not too impressed with it). (Cloudy can confirm this, I think I spoke to her about what to do at the time). Plus she NEVER did the dishes...
Memnoch that's harsh man! You should be ashamed! Do you know where she is? Does she need a place to stay?
Oh and did she ask about me?
Old 09-03-2002, 10:30 AM   #12
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
I once had a flatmate, friend of a friend, ex-Penthouse Pet here in OZ, who stayed with me for three unforgettable weeks. She used to walk around in the buff . It got so distracting that I couldn't handle it, couldn't sleep at night etc. I had to make up some BS excuse to kick her out (plus my GF at the time was not too impressed with it). (Cloudy can confirm this, I think I spoke to her about what to do at the time). Plus she NEVER did the dishes...
I'd call that more of a flatmate from heaven
Old 09-03-2002, 10:31 AM   #13
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bokken:
This is seriously hilarious! I can imagine how you would have been at the time though. btw why did they shit in your drawer to begin with?
A combination of alcohol and.... er... alcohol. She was completely pissed and took a wrong turn in the hallway.

Mind you, that's nothing compared to the er... 'rapidly solidifying' remains of a sexual liaison with her bf on my sofa - I found out about that one when I put my hand in it.... [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2002, 10:31 AM   #14
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Too much of a good thing huh? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2002, 10:33 AM   #15
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

This is like the late night TV Shopping Network. But WAIT! There's still more! *ROFLMAO* Thank God I've never had housemates. I'd end up locked up...heh
Old 09-03-2002, 10:33 AM   #16
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:

Mind you, that's nothing compared to the er... 'rapidly solidifying' remains of a sexual liaison with her bf on my sofa - I found out about that one when I put my hand in it.... [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]
I say GODDAM!
It just keeps getting better and better doesn't it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2002, 10:41 AM   #17
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
quote:
Originally posted by Epona:

I say GODDAM!
It just keeps getting better and better doesn't it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]She shared a place with me for about 3 years - during which time I had to hide all my booze under the bed to stop her drinking it. She moved in the week before I went on holiday, she drank all my booze while I was away, replaced it when I got back, drank the replacements, then drank the booze I brought back from my holiday! She didn't even notice it was retsina and not wine, what a philistine, then of course she couldn't replace that because it was really nice locally produced stuff, we can only get Kourtaki retsina here and that's not so good. My lesson was learned and I never left alcohol in the kitchen again. I mean we got on really well and all, but she had 'issues'.
Old 09-03-2002, 10:43 AM   #18
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

hehehe what was the retsina you had? Here the most popular is Malamatina. Kourtaki is one I haven't heard of for ages though!

Kourtaki, kourtaki, kourtaki, empa mes'to koutaki! (Where's Byronas when you need him hehe)
Old 09-03-2002, 10:45 AM   #19
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
hehehe what was the retsina you had? Here the most popular is Malamatina. Kourtaki is one I haven't heard of for ages though!

Kourtaki, kourtaki, kourtaki, empa mes'to koutaki! (Where's Byronas when you need him hehe)
I honestly can't remember Bokken, it was several years back now. It was damn nice though, I was cut up about her drinking it and not even noticing it wasn't ordinary wine I love retsina, quite difficult and expensive to get in the UK though, I always bring some back with me when I go to Greece.
Old 09-03-2002, 10:47 AM   #20
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
quote:
Memnoch that's harsh man! You should be ashamed! Do you know where she is? Does she need a place to stay?
Oh and did she ask about me?
[/QUOTE]I know it sounds stupid, but I seriously was having trouble sleeping at night, and suffering at work the next day...and my GF was DEFINITELY not impressed. I had to do something. [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]