Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-27-2000, 12:02 AM   #1
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Dear Tortulho,

You have to talk to G'Zerred Ra (the Lich), who will give you the key to open the vault door so that you can get the Ancient Relic for him. And I think you need the Lich Key to open the door to the Library to talk to G'Zerred Ra.

To get the Lich key, dive off the tilting bridge (don't worry, you won't get hurt on this one) and swim through the northwest passage (the one on the right). Keep to the left. You'll enter a strong current. On the left side is a platform with an entrance. This leads to a room with a bunch of "Faces of Death" traps going off. Run as fast as you can to the other side of the room. The Lich Key is stuck in the middle of the table. Retrieve it, and then you can either run out the backside of the room (and into the room with the poisoned lake and all the pendulum traps swinging across it) or back out the way you came through all the Faces of Death traps back into the strong current. That current will eventually lead you to the Labyrinth. Find the key to the Labyrinth and you can enter the elevator and end up back on the tilting bridge (to stop it from tilting, click the latch on the side you're on now.) Now return to the Library and use the Lich key on the door to enter G'Zerred Ra's quarters.

I'm not sure which keyword triggers his giving you the Vault key, (it's been a while since I've done this area), but use them all anyway; he'll eventually send you on the Ancient Relic quest.

Sazerac.
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2000, 12:07 AM   #2
Tortulho

Seems I have been where you mention, but I have found no Lich at all....((((((((((((((((((((
I have picked the lock, and collect the wand and the scroll, but still no Lich....
You are not going to tell me that this is yet another bug, are you? You are not going to tell me I have to start over, are you?

Thanks a lot!!!
Old 12-27-2000, 11:47 AM   #3
Tortulho

This is my second post, because the first one never showed up... and I am quite sure I did not write anything offensive....

I just want to know how to open the Vault in the Skull Castle... and how to open the door with no lock in the library.

Thanks in advance!!!
Old 12-28-2000, 05:50 AM   #4
carg
The Magister

Tortulho, don't worry too much about starting over. There are a few things that are disastrous, but they're not that common, and a good saving stategy will help. I always alternate between three save files, so I can always go back a little bit, and then I save in a separate slot before entering a dungeon. That way you can always do the dungeon over, which is better then the whole adventure.
After the main castle hall you will have found a door with the message that you hear music from beyond. This door has a lock which I missed the first time, but this door you can open with the key you find after taking the northwest waterway, and running through a trapped room. There will you will find the lich.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote