Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-30-2000, 12:56 AM   #1
Mornadae

Well, I've been looking around on the forum for awhile, and have gotten the basic jist of how to solve the Warrior's puzzle in the crypt... However, I've tried every different set of aligning the switches (without EVER using the healing flame... All my chars are lv. 8's and 9's here... But that's another story altogether), and for some reason the door still closes before I get there. I'm going to try the crates as a door-stopper now, but I just had to be nitpicky about the fact that the puzzle doesn't seem to be working. Anybody have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Old 11-30-2000, 04:22 PM   #2
stlaumo

This is the easy way to do it :
Stand in the corridor facing the fire,
Go backwards facing the fire til you hit the wall.
(To get more speed) Then use your right mouse button + shift
and RUN.This will give you enough speed to get through
before the gate closes. I`m shure this is not the "proper"
way to do it but it works.

Mvh stlaumo

Old 11-30-2000, 04:23 PM   #3
sumbitch

That never worked for me either. I went back out, grabbed the closest treasure chest, pushed it thru to the flames, then started running and pushed it in front of the gate before it closed. It took me a little while before I got the hang of it.