Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2002, 09:21 AM   #81
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> Best of luck, Spree (though I suspect it's needless, considering your high calibre ) [img]smile.gif[/img] Go show them who's boss and do us proud, girl! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2002, 09:59 PM   #82
mistral4543

OOC>>> Wake up, everyone! The forum's back!!! Woohooo....

IC>>>

The figure in front seemed to be aware of its predicament; this, he noted grimly ~ "Be careful, Cyrus... you can never tell if whatever that is, is faking it." ~ Instinctively, he gripped the hilt of his long sword and drew it out, very much focused now.

Beside him, Eilonwy pursed her lips while holding on to the reins of her horse tightly. In the moonlight, her pale skin gleamed radiantly. The twinkle never left her beautiful eyes as they, too strained to decipher what was ahead.
Old 05-22-2002, 10:47 PM   #83
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: [img]tongue.gif[/img] Oi... OK! Hi everybody! I'm done with finals now. I'll have you know that I labeled 54 counties Sephi! Booyah!! Uhmm... Let's see then...

Anaquei
(ooc: Oh this is... Awkward! Oh well... Guess we'd better get them some of those plum sized strawberries!)

~Anaquei looked at you, setting down the last napkin.~ "Lost?" ~Grinning slyly, she sashayed over, putting her hands delicately at the nape of your neck.~ "I'll find you..." ~She reached up and kissed you tenderly, but you were interrupted from heaven on earth by a blood-curdling shriek.~ "Aiiiii!!" ~Illuna, looking completely disgusted, stormed over and pushed you away, a tom-boyish intimidating glare on her face.~ "What DO you think you're doing?!" ~Punching and hustling you with surprising strength, she continued to leer.~ "Hmm?! Who do you think you are, huh? You think my cousin is some wench?!"

Cyrus

~Cyrus, his keen elven eyes piercing the darkness, whispered optimistically.~ "Don't worry." ~Striding forward, the half-elf gripped the floating hilt of his katana.~ "Incarak, celeb cam!" ~The blade lost some of its brilliance and went limp into his hand. He did not re-sheath the sword, as a safety precaution. Cyrus now looked down at the human with a raised eyebrow and a lop-sided grin.~ "Well hullo there!"
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2002, 11:50 PM   #84
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ooc: congrats Spree, I'm sure you did great on the other tests too! Now, about those strawberries

I stood there confused for a few minutes, staring into Illuna's fiery eyes. "W-what do you mean?" I asked. "She made the move-" I began, then reconsidered my words. "No, I don't think she's some random tavern wench for my pleasure. She's a very nice lady and one whose company I happen to enjoy very much. Now, if you don't mind me asking what are you doing here? Interrupting my fun and my moment along with Ana? You should be ashamed of yourself." Carefully I leaned up off the wall and took my seat next to Anaquei, nursing a split lip. With a hurt expression I glanced from Illuna to Anaquei in turn, trying to make something of the situation.
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2002, 09:12 AM   #85
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Daniel Silverfall

The young ranger looked up at the speaker with a newfound relief, yet stayed laying on the ground. He answered, "Yeah...er...Hello! I am Daniel Silverfall, a travellor from the south. May I stand and greet you properly good sir, or will your guard-sword not like that?"
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2002, 09:28 AM   #86
mistral4543

"Why, it's no more than a sack of bones..." ~ Eilonwy murmured to herself, her eyes alight with merriment as they caught Aragorn's warning glance ~ "Relax. I'd trust Cyrus to handle this quite beautifully without our interception." ~ To Daniel, she nodded her greeting and threw an engaging smile. Beside her, she heard Aragorn's slight cough. Softly chuckling to herself as she felt what must be a stiff bow from Aragorn to the intruder.

[ 05-23-2002, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Old 05-23-2002, 12:35 PM   #87
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Daniel Silverfall

Taking this to mena that he was allowed to stand, Daniel did so, slowly and kept his hands out front. he wasn't carrying anything except an old rusty short-sword anyway. Not any match for the beautiful glowing prize in front of him. A katana, to be exact. He looked it's master in the eye, and said..."Well met, sir?"
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2002, 10:59 AM   #88
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Hello! Sorry everyone, meant to check this earlier, but I've been a bit distracted... two words: wisdom teeth... [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]
I'm afraid that I *really* can't see any way to get Kaz's history into this. It's pretty much closed, the only thing to check would be where her parents came from, unfortunately I suspect that that's a pretty long time ago - she's an elf, remember. Not the same timeframe. So... any ideas/restrictions on characters? If worst comes to worst, I'll have to play a pixie - played one in Neb's RP on another forum, I may have carried away permanent brain damage [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]
Hi all, great to see you again! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2002, 11:37 AM   #89
mistral4543

OOC>>>Kaz!!! ~ Hugs, hugs, hugs!!! [img]graemlins/bighug.gif[/img] ~ Ahem, I hope you're not as squeamish as Spree, though she's learnt to appreciate it a little more these days (gotta be ready to catch my eyeballs anytime, though ).

Please, do do join us! It'll be so much fun, just like old times [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh, and so sorry to hear about the wisdom teeth [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img] I hope that's the last you'll ever hear of them.

[ 05-24-2002, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Old 05-24-2002, 12:53 PM   #90
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Thanks Mistral! *hugs back* [img]smile.gif[/img] glad I've been missed.
Only other possibility - I realized - would be to get a *younger* Kaz into this. She'd have amnesia, not be able to remember anything of her childhood, and I'd probably be restricted in exactly what I can do since I've RPed her in later stages. Otherwise, throw in a totally new character... can I play a drow? Pleeease?
And, unfortunately, I still have two wisdom teeth left! This is only the second one. Luckily the upper ones are supposed to be much easier and I heard you can leave them be for a while, too. I'm glad - I *never* want to have to go through *that* again. On the bright side, it shines a completely new light on normal dentist visits - they're harmless, now that I know *how* bad it can get...
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote