Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 12-02-2013, 08:03 AM   #11
Gavindale
The Magister

Default Re: Does anyone out there play Diablo or Diablo II?

I've been back to the person whom I hire people to join me in my adventure, but I never saw an option to resurrect any of them. But I see your point about not taking them into places where their lives are in danger.
Gavindale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:04 PM   #12
Gavindale
The Magister

Now, I know I can walk around the areas outside of the Rogue camp and engage in combat with the enemies/creatures therein, but then the whole countryside would then be void of enemies. The only way - as far as I know - to respawn all the defeated creatures is to save and quit the game, reload the game, and TA-DA, more enemies. Is there a better, easier, faster, and more convenient way to respawn enemies so I can go back, defeat them (again), and acquire more experience points? And with hirelings, I read that they get a percentage of the experience points I would get from slaying creatures. What percentage is that?
Old 12-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #13
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavindale View Post
Which game in the Might and Magic series? And concerning Diablo II, I am into it now, and so far it's been great! For those who play Diablo II - when I get to hire characters a little ways into the game, do they ever level up? How do I un-hire a charcter?
I bought the 6-pack + 7, 8 and 9 and started all the way from MM1 two years ago. Doing 6 at the moment. Great game.

I think I'll take a break after I finish it and start Diablo.

Thanks for this thread. Now I feel motivated to play Diablo; it's been collecting dust way too long.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:19 AM   #14
Gavindale
The Magister

I played Might and Magic parts II and VI. Both were great games, I really got into MMII back in the late 80s. To be honest, it took me about 14 years to beat it! Now, before you laugh, let me say that I got most of the way through the game, but gave my computer away and had to find MMII, install it, and play it till the end. By that time, I had mapped out about 98% of the game. But was fun, and I intend on getting it again and starting over. Such a great game! If there is anyone out there that wants to talk about that game, feel free to message me. And, going back to my question, in case someone missed it, I am playing Diablo II - great game -and was wondering the best way to respawn enemies. Once I beat an area - I am currently leveling my hirelings - the enemies don't respawn, unless I log off the game, reboot it, and play that area again. As far as I know, anyway. Is there is a quicker, more efficient, easier, faster way to get enemies to respawn aside from exiting the game and rebooting it again? Any help is appreciated.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:29 AM   #15
Gavindale
The Magister

Another little question here... would it be beneficial to install the expansion pack for Diablo II before playing the original campaign? If not, when should I install it? And I heard if I install the expansion pack, there is a setting to toggle whether or not the character is in the expansion. Or so I've heard. Can anyone help me please?