Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 03-04-2005, 11:59 PM   #11
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

You did hear that the mexican government was publishing and distributing pamphlets on how to cross the border (and not die wanding through the desert until you get to a town), things like this need some serious looking into and some real candor in the discussions, the amnesty package Bush is trying to push through needs some serious reevaluation as well.
Old 03-05-2005, 10:22 PM   #12
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Why not level the playing field? Illegal immigrants often use violence. Why not use it against them?
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 02:13 AM   #13
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

This reminds me of Hermanos al Rescante, and their efforts re Cuban Immigrants. http://www.christusrex.org/www2/fcf/brothers.html

The real problem is we need more border patrol. Too many illegals coming through too often. Rather than expound on this, I'll commend you to quickly google Lou Dobbs's articles and editorials (daily) on the issue.
Old 03-08-2005, 12:27 PM   #14
Violet
Manshoon

Here you go.
http://www.noinvaders.org/

It costs .99 cents to report illigals. They say the profits to toward funding campaigns of political figures who fight illegal immigration.

They also have Good/Bad Employers directories, Boycotted Companies/Schools Directories, and Dweller/Media Directories, Links to write congressmen, etc.

Check out their "Form A Posse" Link. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/VioletMcKeever/AniV.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />A Man With Poetry On His Lips Also Has Wings On His Heart<br />The Harder You Run From Your Dreams, The Harder They Run After You<br />I Am Not A Human Having Spiritual Experiences, I Am A Spirit Having Human Experiences<br />Smart As A Whip; Heart Of Gold; Tough As Nails; Lost In The Woods
Violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 07:37 AM   #15
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050309/D88N3V0O1.html

WASHINGTON (AP) - FBI Director Robert Mueller told Congress on Tuesday that people from countries with ties to al-Qaida have crossed into the United States from Mexico, using false identities.

"We are concerned, Homeland Security is concerned about special interest aliens entering the United States," Mueller said, using a term for people from countries where al-Qaida is known to be active.

Under persistent questioning from Rep. John Culberson, R-Texas, Mueller said he was aware of one route that takes people to Brazil, where they assume false identities, and then to Mexico before crossing the U.S. border.

He also said that in some instances people with Middle Eastern names have adopted Hispanic last names before trying to get into the United States.

and from farther down in the article

But Loy said there's no conclusive evidence that al-Qaida operatives have entered the country via Mexico.

Likewise, Mueller did not acknowledge that terrorists had entered the country through Mexico, only that it's believed people from countries where al-Qaida is active have done so.

U.S. authorities are investigating groups that may be smuggling people from countries with al-Qaida ties, he said.

[ 03-09-2005, 07:39 AM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]