Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-10-2000, 12:31 AM   #1
snake

If the key is in the castle - I can't find it. I've been everywhere. I got to the back of the door that leads to the barracks and armory and couldn't open it. I have no idea how to get into the other door or behind it. Is the key in the castle? and if so where?

Old 11-10-2000, 10:45 AM   #2
snake

What is needed to open the two doors by the pool when you first enter the castle? Clicking on the locks says something is needed. I've tried everything so I must not have the 'keys' that are required?

Old 11-10-2000, 11:10 AM   #3
Kenwyn

You need a key which you get later. Good Luck!

Old 11-10-2000, 02:47 PM   #4
Bwright

When you enter the dungeon follow the left hand wall. When you get to the room where you killed the little demons look on the wall next to the door. You will see a keyholder with a key on it. Use this to open up the other locks. You can also pick one of the beginning doors if your thief is good enough.