Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-20-2001, 05:46 PM   #71
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey BK, you've probably gone home by now, but here I am anyway! And don't mess with my smiley, Tall Dark and Lawfully Evil! StormCloud likes her smileys!

Well, I'm back to the grind tomorrow. May do a little OT for a few days to try and catch up. The dept Chair is giving me tons of things to manage and some of it is my colleague's work but she's er, well, she can handle a hangnail under pressure and that's about it. sigh...

I really like the skald. Some limitations, to be sure, but I'm doing better with that party (and her stats are not so hot- didn't realize it til now though!) than with the other one I started. Probably won't bother with the other game, just start new one later if I ever finish one!
Your party doesn't sound so bad. Are you terrorizing Amn?! Er, Tabby spells? I'm lost!

Had great multi-play with turbovee and Charlie tonight. We took Nalia's keep.

Did you get my email? I'll see you tomorrow, BK!

StormCloud
Old 02-20-2001, 07:28 PM   #72
Tobbin_OHF

Tabby spells. Those are the ones where you polymorph your enemy into a cat and you get them as a familiar (Tabby Friends). Also the ones where you cast the spell on yourself and you can hurl items great distances by spitting them out at your enemy (Greater Hairball spell). You can cast another spell on yourself which will give you four attacks (Cat Claws spell). Then again, if you are a thief, you can cast another spell and it will aid you in always landing on your feet (Cat Balance spell). Then there's the one that will make you invisible (Greater Cat Stealth spell). Surely our mistress CB has tried these spells already?

OH HEY, ONE LAST THOUGHT HERE. IF YOU WERE PLAYING PnP D&D, YOU COULD ACTUALLY CREATE THOSE SPELLS!!!!!!

Old 02-20-2001, 07:54 PM   #73
Kylle

HELLO!
I am glad to see that all are here...And that my post is one of few to 'survive' the crash. Cloudbringer, I for one did not 'misunderstand' your kibitzing with Armi and we must all realize when we are married by law or otherwise that we do not 'OWN' the other person and he/she must be alowed to be 'free' (this is all with trust of course)

Old 02-20-2001, 07:57 PM   #74
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

uh, meow?

CatCloud
Old 02-20-2001, 07:59 PM   #75
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Kylle, Thank you.

StormQueen
Old 02-20-2001, 08:03 PM   #76
Tobbin_OHF

Hmmmm. And here I would have thought a great cat lover would have added to my list of spells. Hmmmm.

Oh, I know what it is. Our great cloudalicious saw my pic and is either

a) so horrified by my ugliness that she can't bear to read my words
b) so enamored by my handsomeness that she can't bear to read my words
c) so pi**ed off at me that she can't stand to read my words.

LOL
You're a great sport CB!!!!!!!!

Old 02-20-2001, 08:41 PM   #77
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Tobbin: No, you just covered the best ones! And I am a little tired tonight. Sorry, I missed it. When I popped into this thread I was barely keeping my eyes open.

Cloudbringer, counting sheep
Old 02-20-2001, 09:27 PM   #78
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Kylle - thank you! Talking in this board is very akin to role playing, not to be taken seriously. But it is a very entertaining pastime!!

Cloudbringer - heeheehee! "Catcloud"! FOH! (funny as hell!)

Tobbin -How's about: Feline Hiss Buffet, Kitty Litter Trap, Catbox Stinking Cloud, Claws of Fury (berzerker/catnip), Choking Hairball, Acidic Spray, racial enemy: dog.
Old 02-20-2001, 09:42 PM   #79
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LadyWendy: (bows, meows) thankyou! Catbox Stinking Cloud...that reminds me, I need to change a litter box!

Ok ok, here is my offering- Hissspit: causes terror in target, no save, most effective against small furry rodents and enemies named Fido or Rex.

CatCloud
Old 02-20-2001, 10:30 PM   #80
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Armie:
If you show up tonight..well it's tonight for me, I'm crashing early, probably in the next hour or so. Sorry, cutie,but I'm not up for midnight typing tonight. Tired-long day. Maybe catch you in the morning bout 5:30-6 my time...but that's late for you, too. Well, I'll find you, never fear. There's always Friday, hehehe...

CloudSleeper