Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2002, 09:18 AM   #1
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Dammit!
-Legs kicked off've chairs.
-Cigarette butts and beer cans lying around everywhere.
-Garbage strewn across the living room floor.
-Eating all my f**king food!!!!!
-Shower curtain ripped to pieces (Lord knows how) and a bloody great crack in the bathroom sink.
-Making me feel like the bad-guy for ragging on them to cough up their due share of the bills and making them do their share of housework.

I guess this is all pretty normal stuff for a student flat but it's really starting to grate on my nerves like fingernails on a blackboard. Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone else has any accounts of annoying flatmates that they'd like to share (or more accurately: that they'd like to bitch and moan about heh heh ). Go on, let it all out, it's good for ya [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2002, 09:27 AM   #2
Epona
Zartan

A flatmate I had once took a crap in my chest of drawers
Beat that.
Old 09-03-2002, 09:38 AM   #3
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
A flatmate I had once took a crap in my chest of drawers
Beat that.
Holy Shit! Literally!
Nope, can't say I can beat that one Epona (Thank God). Guess that puts everything in perspective then huh?
Old 09-03-2002, 09:48 AM   #4
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

I'd kill the buggers! But in Epona's case. I wouldn't know where to start. So many torture thoughts would be running through my head that I'd probably flip it for good *LOL*

I have to say though. The first post was okay but Epona's has me in tears *LMAO*
Old 09-03-2002, 10:02 AM   #5
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bokken:

I have to say though. The first post was okay but Epona's has me in tears *LMAO*
Oh it had me in tears alright.... especially after one of the people who was staying with her at the time took a look to find out what that funny smell was and promptly threw up all over the carpet...
Old 09-03-2002, 10:20 AM   #6
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

*PML* This is only getting better! Shit in the drawer and spew on the carpet. I bet that made one powerful cocktail
Old 09-03-2002, 10:22 AM   #7
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
*PML* This is only getting better! Shit in the drawer and spew on the carpet. I bet that made one powerful cocktail
It was a bit of a double-whammy, that's for sure. [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]

The guy who barfed managed to get some of it in a glass, which he then proceeded to take down to the kitchen - leaving a trail of 'pavement pizza' down the stairs and on the kitchen floor. 3 rooms were contaminated in this vile assault on my flat.

[ 09-03-2002, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: Epona ]
Old 09-03-2002, 10:27 AM   #8
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
quote:
It was a bit of a double-whammy, that's for sure. [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]

The guy who barfed managed to get some of it in a glass, which he then proceeded to take down to the kitchen - leaving a trail of 'pavement pizza' down the stairs and on the kitchen floor. 3 rooms were contaminated in this vile assault on my flat.
[/QUOTE] Why on earth would a person do that in the first place?

Guess I have been pretty lucky with roomies. Only once did I have a problem with one of my assigned "bunkmates" in the military, he was a total pot head and half the time Id be high on the second hand smoke....that changed once the Navy started doing drug testing tho, he ended up being tossed in the brig for 6 months.

Old 09-03-2002, 10:28 AM   #9
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

This is seriously hilarious! I can imagine how you would have been at the time though. btw why did they shit in your drawer to begin with......hehe Magik beat me to it!

[ 09-03-2002, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: Bokken ]
Old 09-03-2002, 10:28 AM   #10
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I once had a flatmate, friend of a friend, ex-Penthouse Pet here in OZ, who stayed with me for three unforgettable weeks. She used to walk around in the buff . It got so distracting that I couldn't handle it, couldn't sleep at night etc. I had to make up some BS excuse to kick her out (plus my GF at the time was not too impressed with it). (Cloudy can confirm this, I think I spoke to her about what to do at the time). Plus she NEVER did the dishes...