Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2002, 09:37 PM   #11
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

My favorite computer food is... wait for it... wait for it megabytes and gigabytes.
I'm sorry. Okay you can stop throwing food at me now.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 05-30-2002, 09:43 PM   #12
Deathcow
Elminster

peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!

i have those all the time, and i usually have one in a ziplock bag sitting on my computer desk for later [img]smile.gif[/img]

if only they could fit in pockets...cargo pants would work, i suppose, but i don't want to wear those all the time

btw...ive gone two weeks on nothing but peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and milk! im very proud of myself
Old 05-30-2002, 09:49 PM   #13
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Deathcow:

i have those all the time, and i usually have one in a ziplock bag sitting on my computer desk for later [img]smile.gif[/img]

if only they could fit in pockets...cargo pants would work, i suppose, but i don't want to wear those all the time

btw...ive gone two weeks on nothing but peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and milk! im very proud of myself
a little variety wouldn't kill you dude, honestly.
Old 05-30-2002, 09:51 PM   #14
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:

a little variety wouldn't kill you dude, honestly.[/QUOTE]Yeah, you could change the milk for beer then you'll be set for life.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 05-30-2002, 09:52 PM   #15
Deathcow
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:

a little variety wouldn't kill you dude, honestly.[/QUOTE]you mean like a ham sandwich instead?
Old 05-30-2002, 10:00 PM   #16
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
whatever you prefer dude, i liked the beer remark from evil al btw, always works for me. lol
Old 05-30-2002, 10:03 PM   #17
Deathcow
Elminster

me too, but im underage and in a christian family, so i dont have easy access to beer

edit: fixed redundancy!

im going to bed now...just thought id announce that...

[ 05-30-2002, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Deathcow ]
Old 05-30-2002, 10:05 PM   #18
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Quote:
me too, but im underage and in a christian family, so i dont have easy access to beer

i agree too though
Underage? That's never stopped me!
Old 05-30-2002, 10:09 PM   #19
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Quote:

edit: fixed redundancy!

im going to bed now...just thought id announce that...
Ha you've changed that message twice since i replied.
Anyways, g'night Deathcow.
Hmmm must think of something so i don't get accused of spamming. Darn, ah well. This is the first time and the last. I promise
Old 05-31-2002, 01:34 AM   #20
Moni

Quote:

Hey PBJ's are good stuff!
My mom's motto was "If you don't like what I cooked, eat a peanut butter sandwich!"
She was a rotten cook. If it hadn't been for PBJ's I would have starved to death as a kid. My best afternoons (before personal PC's lol) were spent at the table after school with a fresh loaf of bread, a jar of jelly, and a jar of peanut butter. I'd finish the loaf if there was enough peanut butter.

Tonight I made shish-kabobs...sirlion tip steak, chicken breasts, green bell peppers, onions, mushrooms & apples...the only thing missing was the shrimp...oh yeah...and I oven roasted some small red potatoes while I grilled the kabobs.

I'll eat anything at my PC that my hands won't get dirty eating (like pizza)...my keyboard has its own shelf that slides under the desk but I won't grease up my mouse. I've still lost two keyboards in the last year due to soda accidents though...I'm keeping a closer eye on where I set them when the cats are in these days.