Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2001, 06:10 PM   #1
cloud88
Manshoon

my god right now like 10 min ago i took a shower
(obs we got a thing on the shower that you can remove and ill always does that know cause on time i hit that thing of and down under some stuff so it was hard reach)well anyway this time i took it of and placed it on the washer i relax`d a bit and closed my eyes then when i open them that thing were on the shower i thought that i just forgot to take it of the first time so i took it of this time and placed it safely on the washer,relax`d again and close`d my eyes next time i opened them it was there again! on the shower and i just goes:
*blink* *blink* and dammit! i jump out of the shower and got out what do you guys think? and know this im telling you the trut im not kidding a know one more thing:i know bad speling [img]smile.gif[/img]
Some little angel tries to tell me that it\'s over,<br />It\'s just a bad reflection from above.<br />The load upon my shoulder makes me stronger, even bolder,<br />Oh no no, I haven\'t had enough.<br />-Heaven can wait, another fine reason to live.
Old 11-23-2001, 06:26 PM   #2
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

quote:
Originally posted by cloud88:
one more thing:i know bad speling [img]smile.gif[/img]

Don't worry, I only wish I could speak foreign languages as well as some of the people on the board can.
Old 11-23-2001, 06:49 PM   #3
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Very freaky stuff, if you wear tried maybe you just thought you took it off and really didnt?? [img]smile.gif[/img]

And someone was looking at you in the shower!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2001, 09:55 PM   #4
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I wonder if it was a male or female ghost...hmmm...
My wife has been in the shower so long, I thought that she had died in there...so it is more than likely a female ghost...

How do you feel about that?

~Larry begins to scribble notes on a paper as the patient lies down...~
Old 11-24-2001, 06:02 AM   #5
cloud88
Manshoon

well i felt kind of shocked in thwe begining but this next they im just as always well
kind of toughtfull maybe
my grandma always use to say:
just becuase you see a ghost it dosent mean it`s evil
ill think i go by that
Some little angel tries to tell me that it\'s over,<br />It\'s just a bad reflection from above.<br />The load upon my shoulder makes me stronger, even bolder,<br />Oh no no, I haven\'t had enough.<br />-Heaven can wait, another fine reason to live.
Old 11-24-2001, 06:07 AM   #6
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

Very freaky. Laminate yourself in a laminating machine and then you'll neved need a shower again. Or perform an exercism in the shower.
Old 11-24-2001, 06:26 AM   #7
Legolas
Jack Burton

As long as the spirit does no harm you can let it roam about. Of course, on the day it DOES turn out to be evil it may be too late...
But I think this one's a friendly sort. Wait a while and see what happens, if it was travilling to another place or decides to stay.

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Old 11-24-2001, 06:49 AM   #8
cloud88
Manshoon

well i was tinkin of exercism but my mom lol`d when i sad that [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2001, 06:53 AM   #9
cloud88
Manshoon

oohhhhh you evil spirit you shall not rule this shower anymorrrreeeee
ummmmmm i command you who are in satans service to leave this house and cral back to the lairs of hellllllll
---------------------------------------
my kind of exercism
---------------------------------------
Old 11-24-2001, 07:14 AM   #10
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

As long as the spirit does no harm you can let it roam about. Of course, on the day it DOES turn out to be evil it may be too late...
LOL