Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-02-2001, 06:27 PM   #1
Cyris the blade

Hi all-
Whats the best way to kill the mage Maecreth *sp* I walked in and talked to him, the next thing i knew he had killed three of my party and animated them... How do i go about defeating him?

Old 01-02-2001, 08:12 PM   #2
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

hmm... im guessing that your in that prison plane what ever... right?
(note to all, little spoiler)
well if im right... then try freeing the slaves in the eastern area... will help alot... once you get them free... its the pesky umberhulks that are the hard one... try luring them out one by one... to do so.. equip one of your fighters with resistance to confusion or charm then let him go sllllooooooowwwwwwwwllllllllyyyyyyy and once he has one hulk... go back and whack him... with Mercath left... i guess it would be pretty easy now... GL
Old 01-02-2001, 10:24 PM   #3
Armisael

On the other hand, if you're talking about Mekrath in the sewers, use emotion on him and he'll go down like a sack of dirt.

Old 01-03-2001, 03:32 PM   #4
Cyris the blade

thankyou both!