Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2001, 09:45 PM   #1
stilgar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

spoiler

in the keep, the one with trolls and umber hulks... whre are the three heads for the flail? i killed the big baddie of the trolls, Torgal, but no flail head...
stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 09:50 PM   #2
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

Spoiler
The cold head is through the secret door where the forge is. The acid head was carried by Glacias. The fire head is in the first statue in the room with all of the golems.

btw,

Welcome to the board. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Mitro Jellywadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 01:44 AM   #3
Stainless_Steel_Rat
Welcomed New User

Well CRAP!

Is there anyway to complete the flail if you Save Gladius instead of kill him? I managed to uncharm him (He says the socery of his new master has shown him the light) So I charmed him and dispelled it.... now I can't get the 3rd flail head.

Any ideas or do I need to reload if I want the flail?
SSR
Stainless_Steel_Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 04:21 AM   #4
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

you could try pick pocketing him or editing it in with shadowkeeper/clua console but other than that you may be screwed.
Sorry dude!
Old 02-19-2002, 04:59 AM   #5
Barlik Longbeard
Manshoon

Cool, I didnt know that you could do that with Glacias.

SPOILER
Anywho one flail head is on the first floor (where you come in the Keep if you go through the secrate entrance). The forge is in the room where Nalias servant friend is. The next two are on the second floor. One you will find in the corridor through the secrate door behind Nalias Aunts room, on the left. There are a bunch of Golems in there and they go after you if you take anything but the flail head from the storage thingies at the end of the room. If you wanna take the stuff from the room kill all the Golems individually (if you attack one golem and kill it the others dont go for you, just attack them one at a time, then rest). Leave the iron Golem. He is a biatch to kill. Then the last head is held by Glacias, who is less of a biatch to kill but is hasted and has a good THAC0 and AC. Kill him, or save him but take the head off of him. Go back to the forge on the first floor and make the flail by clicking on the forge.