Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-14-2001, 02:19 PM   #1
Warby
Zhentarim Guard

I'm assuming mazzy is a she. I'd like to give her all my Dragon stuf If I can leaving Keldorn with Holy Avenger and his armour. I want Mazzy to be my Dragon Slayer guy.

Also Possible "Spoiler"

My cousin has TOB and his Cleric did a quest to become a Dragon Slayer. I was wondering if I could carry my half-orc cleric of lathanda onto TOB and do that quest then give him all the Dragon stuff?

Warby
Old 10-14-2001, 02:23 PM   #2
Lorala
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Halflings can't be paladins, but Mazzy is about as close as a halfling can get to a paladin.
Old 10-14-2001, 02:42 PM   #3
Tyrion
Quintesson

She is a fighter with high proficencies in short sword and bow (Not very useful if you ask me)

------------------
"No!" shreiked Tyrion. Though the sword felt heavy as a fallen tree he lifted it. He saw the deamon look up, astonished. He brought down the blade with the awesome majestic power of a falling thunderbolt. The burning blade caught the deamon right in the centre of its forehead. The deamon's head fell apart under the force of the impact. The deamon N'kari sank to its knees, dead.

-Tyrion at the battle of the Blighted Isle.
Right now he is mourning for USA.
Old 10-14-2001, 02:54 PM   #4
ReGiN

Quote:
Originally posted by Warby:
My cousin has TOB and his Cleric did a quest to become a Dragon Slayer. I was wondering if I could carry my half-orc cleric of lathanda onto TOB and do that quest then give him all the Dragon stuff?

Warby
Tell me more about this quest thing....
Where, who, when?

Old 10-14-2001, 04:09 PM   #5
Debaser

mazzy is called a "knight" in the game....yeah, i suppose that would be as close to a paladin as a halfling could be.
she is just a regular fighter, but she does have those special powers (remove fear, cure light wounds, haste, strength) a couple of times a day--i assume this is because she is a knight, and not just a regular true-class fighter.
Old 10-14-2001, 04:26 PM   #6
Warby
Zhentarim Guard

I only saw a bit of it but this is all I know. "Spoiler"

His Cleric was a cleric but I'm sure he was armed with Dragon Slayer sword and was fully kitted out with all the Dragon Armour and stuff. He just said his cleic had done a quest and was now a Dragon Slayer. It said it on the character info screen thing. Thats all I know. After that he lent me BG2 which I'm doing now cause he's completed it and I'm gonna borow ToB when I complete BG2.

Warby