Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-27-2000, 03:14 PM   #1
Maestro22

I am a paladin using multiplayer to play so I can use my own hand made characters. However, I get to Valgyard and I either gotta take him with me (AKA drop one of my own characters) or kill him to take his body back with me.
Can you TEMPORARIALY(sp?) drop one of you multiplayer created characters and then pick them back up again later?? This would be ok I guess.. my thief is leaving my other char's behind in level although I was trying to keep them all with the same number of Exp. points.
If not, then what if I decide to stoop to killing him? Will I be able to do everything I would have done anyway by taking him along??

Thanx, Maestro

Old 10-27-2000, 04:06 PM   #2
Glorick the Half-Orc

Export the char u want to drop for a bit, bring in Val, once he has seved his purpose, ask him to leave and import you char back.

Old 10-27-2000, 05:59 PM   #3
Maestro22

Haha.. I cant believe I didnt even think of that.. Thanx

Maestro