Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-21-2001, 04:53 AM   #1
Hojou
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I took the boat to this island with spellhold on, and imediately regrettet leaving the urm city you start in. I'm fighting my way out of Bohdi's dungeon and i was wondering when i can get back to the mail city and complete all the open quests i have there? It is possible to go back and complete them when i get out of this dungeon?

I heard i'm gonna get a choice when getting out and talking to Saemon. If i don't go to this water-place will i loose the option to go there later?

I lost one wisdom with my main character to pass the demon in the dream with Imoen and the evil Irenecus - can i get that back?

In the bridge district i can't find the man with the red fabric that burries people alive, i looked all over but perhaps he only shows up at a certain time?

Thanks for the help
Old 09-21-2001, 05:06 AM   #2
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Hi Hojou!
SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Well you wont be going back to the city for a while! Get used to being on the move for quite a bit!
Old 09-21-2001, 05:16 AM   #3
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Yeah, you won't be seeing the city for a long while. But hey, the pace is pretty fast and you'll get to see some interesting places too, so enjoy the change.

It is possible to get back the wisdom later in the game. Not giving more details, cos I don't know if you want to be spoiled.
Old 09-21-2001, 05:30 AM   #4
Hojou
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the replies guys Ok i guess i'll just put those sidequests aside for a while... I had a couple open quests left i wish i had finished, but i didn't know this would be more than another small quest

About getting the wisdom back, i got 8 now but i forgot if that has any effect on saving throws etc (I'm a mage) but how do i get it back (yeah i wanna be spoiled I don't wanna miss out on it...
Old 09-21-2001, 05:38 AM   #5
Zbyszek

Quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:

It is possible to get back the wisdom later in the game. Not giving more details, cos I don't know if you want to be spoiled.
Spoil me also, are there any tomes in SoA? or you are talking about ToB?
Z.
Old 09-21-2001, 06:22 AM   #6
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

To get back wisdom in SoA

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

This happens in the Nine Hells, where you will meet Irenicus for the last battle. Before that, you have 5 choices to make (each can be either good or evil).

FURTHER SPOILER

In one of the choices, if you choose the good path, you will get +1 wisdom and +1 charisma.

Old 09-21-2001, 06:25 AM   #7
Hojou
Elite Waterdeep Guard

So if i had picked another attribute to loose to that demon i'd still just get wis/cha back? So that stat is lost for good?
Old 09-21-2001, 06:40 AM   #8
Zbyszek

It is lost.
But I remember I have read that you loose also DEX or sth in Nine Hells in good path.