Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-25-2001, 08:52 AM   #1
Ziroc

Just wanted to let you know I'm sorry about the way Ken treated you. I've taken steps to keep him off this forum.

Everyone: If he or someone like him tries to start anything here again, email me ASAP and I'll deal with it through legal terms.

Again, Sorry about those posts, I should have deleted him again then, but TRIED to see if he would ease up. Guess not.. No wonder PlanetBaldursgate banned him

Sadly,

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 05-25-2001).]

Old 05-25-2001, 08:59 AM   #2
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

school's (or almost) out!

too bad that we had trouble on this board
but it's taken care of and hopefully we can go on...

[This message has been edited by adam warlock (edited 05-25-2001).]
Old 05-25-2001, 09:00 AM   #3
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi Ziroc, I have tried to follow the whole thing, and I would like to know, what exactly happened with this so-called edited guestbook entry ?

------------------

The world is my oyster !
And now I have the knives to open it ...
Old 05-25-2001, 09:01 AM   #4
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
school's (or almost) out!

too bad that we had trouble on this board
but it's taken care of and hopefully we can go on...

[This message has been edited by adam warlock (edited 05-25-2001).]
Trouble in paradise methinks......

------------------

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN, "WE'VE RAN OUT OF COFFEE"?
Old 05-25-2001, 09:05 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Ziroc, don't delete the posts, ok? The closed ones. So people can read and make their own judgments.

I just think it's really sad, I thought we had an outcome then we managed somehow to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I posted a note to Ken at TeamBG, FWIW. BTW, thanks for making me a Gen Dis mod.

Man, this has been a LONG afternoon for me! I've got to go to my ex girlfriend's birthday party tonight as well, I'm running late!

------------------
Old 05-25-2001, 09:05 AM   #6
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Trouble in paradise methinks......

yep I hope it will blow over quickly

------------------
Old 05-25-2001, 09:12 AM   #7
Lord Shield

Everyone tried to give him a chance, but his Ego refused to acknowledge us! I for one will NOT miss him
Lady Nightshade, however, is most welcome (LS bows respectfully)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-25-2001, 09:20 AM   #8
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Ziroc, don't delete the posts, ok? The closed ones. So people can read and make their own judgments.

I just think it's really sad, I thought we had an outcome then we managed somehow to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I posted a note to Ken at TeamBG, FWIW. BTW, thanks for making me a Gen Dis mod.

Man, this has been a LONG afternoon for me! I've got to go to my ex girlfriend's birthday party tonight as well, I'm running late!
Oh, I'm not deleting them, they speak for themselves really..

Moiraine-- It's a very long story, but a user named "Chrono" posted a very nasty post on the Guestbook, and I had a feeling I knew who it was, so I edited it, and turned the words around to get them mad, plus the IP addesses looked near the same (But turned out it wasn't who I thought it was), but then this user spammed 30 MORE messages.. and Ken registers bad mouthing me. How does Ken know I edited it? Chrono must be close friends with LN and Ken (They are) LN said that he's her "little brother she never had" , anyway, If it wasn't Lady Nightshade that did it I thought, why would someone bother DOING this? This Chrono dude MUST have been told by either Ken or LN bad things or bashed this site.. why else would be bother doing that? In the end, THEIR end started it, and I ended it here. Also, Ken was bitching about my quote on my Portraits page saying "I prefer quality over quantity" and so I DID remove that quote, and even said I was sorry about thinking it was Lady Nightshade (Her and I made up) , but Ken wanted to continue to post flames, so I banned him, we spoke via email, I TRIED to work it out, even Lady Nightshade wished he'd stop! So I unbanned him with the understanding NOT to flame anymore, well, he did, bigtime.. So he's gone. And it's to bad..

I IP Banned him, but I hope this didn't ban LN too. (I don't know if they share a DSL modem or not)

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 05-25-2001, 09:24 AM   #9
Lord Shield

Ziroc, you've probably already considered this but that buttsqueak might use LN's PC to post here

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-25-2001, 09:31 AM   #10
Moiraine
Anubis

Thanks, Ziroc, for the explanation.

I have been worrying since last night when I saw Lady Nightshade's thread and the guestbook, I couldn't figure what really happened, and wading through the posts here today didn't much help. I am glad I know the whole thing now.

Now I have been banned from TeamBG and most people there are throwing dung at me while I can't see where I have say anything offensive. I feel real bad when my friends get attacked and I cannot do a thing to make things better. You and Yorick, get all my support for the abuse on both of you. Forgive me, but I don't feel like posting anywhere for a while. See you soon.

------------------

The world is my oyster !
And now I have the knives to open it ...