Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-06-2000, 12:23 AM   #1
Dragon42

*I* need a spolier! I've got and placed all the monkey statues, and rode the elevator up. Got everything up there. Now, where's the serpent statue?? I *think* I've looked everywhere in this temple... hard to tell... but I can't find it! It's driving me batty!

Old 11-06-2000, 01:45 AM   #2
Ganadorf

I have searched everywhere for this Serpent Book but can't find it anywhere. Please help!!!

Old 11-06-2000, 02:15 AM   #3
RavenW

Its the book of servants
At the risk of sounding cryptic but also not wanting to spoil the games secrets for you the non-spoiler answer is: Have you found the library and also The Serpent Idol (looks like a coiled snake)? If you want or need the spoiler lemme know.

Old 11-06-2000, 02:00 PM   #4
RavenW

Ok, no problem, in the library when facing the elevator that goes up, turn around and youll see a fifth pedestal, thats where you put the Serpent Idol, which was in an underground, water filled tunnel near where you first entered the temple, Im pretty sure the Voice Over Guy would have said when you looked at this door:
"...carved into the stone above the doorway, you read the words, Serpent (Pens? Holds?)..." Theyre gated rooms with square holes cut into the floor, the first of these rooms on the way into the temple from the side entrance opens with the Serpent Key. In the back of that room is a water filled hole in the room swim down to enter a tunnel and about halfway down there will be a left turn into a hidden chamber that the serpent idol is in. Watch out for the Slime in there, not too tough but in mine he was sitting over the entrance hole to this little cave/room and I almost drowned my charachters.

Hope this helps!!

Old 11-06-2000, 03:04 PM   #5
Dragon42

Thanks! Now all I have to do is find the serpent key! lol Ah well. Off once again to search halls and rooms that I've already searched.....

Old 11-06-2000, 03:20 PM   #6
Philth

One other note of info!

Before you go into the water, SWITCH INTO SOFTWARE MODE. In hardware mode you cannot fit through the hole at the end. This is a BUG, and is quite troublesome. I really feel bad for those who don't have access to the net who bought this game, or know how to find help on this. This is a potential game stopping bug that NEEDS to be fixed. A few people have been able to squeeze through with smaller party members, but you should be able to fit through with ANYONE. It works perfectly in software mode. Once you get your idol, go back out of the snake pens and save, then change back to hardware mode.

Hope you read this before you get a headache like I did.. Ugh.

Old 11-06-2000, 07:03 PM   #7
Dragon42

Ha! Boy, do I feel dumb! I'd been looking for the serpent key for a LONG time, and was getting frustrated! Then I happened to wander back through the first room after the stairs, right where you enter the temple, and there it was... LYING ON THE FLOOR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM! Aaaaaaagh! lol. I think I missed it the first time because I didn't have "illuminate" going. Oh well. Killed the naga with some casualties, now trying the lift maze. I sure wish my warlock hadn't been turned to stone!