Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-30-2001, 06:10 AM   #21
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by daan:
well, i tryed walking around shouting out :
"here carsomyr, come here carsy, fwwwweeeeeeeettt, come on baby, here !"
But that didnt work, so where do i get carsomyr ?
Maybe you´re not attractive enoughTry to lure it with some cookies

------------------
Calvin the bold the malt beer lord is in!
Old 08-30-2001, 07:56 AM   #22
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by daan:
well, i tryed walking around shouting out :
"here carsomyr, come here carsy, fwwwweeeeeeeettt, come on baby, here !"
But that didnt work, so where do i get carsomyr ?

tryed the dog-kennel too, you'd expect they have swords there, but no, they called the police bastids !!!

Kill A Man, You're A Murderer
Kill a Country, you're a Conquerer
Kill the world, and You're a GoD !!!
It's simple.........Kill some guy named Lord Jeirdan(sp) Firkrag.......piece of cake.........

Though I must say I had a bit of difficulty last nite

------------------
Old 08-30-2001, 08:33 AM   #23
daan
Silver Dragon

Well, actually, the cookies did the trick
thx man !
Old 08-30-2001, 12:56 PM   #24
Vampire

Unless you are an Inquisitor yourself, how can you not have Keldorn??!!!

He can cast True Sight many times that dispels all enemy illusions for a turn that high mages so often cast mislead.

He can cast dispel Magic at 2x his level which means he can dispel most effects like stun, confusion, fear.

He can use Holy Avenger +5 and with Gauntlets of Dexterity he is invaluable. He has never I repeat never died in any battles come to think of it. Minsc even died once, but Keldorn has never. Look at his ststs and proficiencies and better your tactics rather than moan about one of the best NPCs.
Old 08-31-2001, 01:59 AM   #25
Lestat
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Unless you are an Inquisitor yourself, how can you not have Keldorn??!!!

He can cast True Sight many times that dispels all enemy illusions for a turn that high mages so often cast mislead.

He can cast dispel Magic at 2x his level which means he can dispel most effects like stun, confusion, fear.

He can use Holy Avenger +5 and with Gauntlets of Dexterity he is invaluable. He has never I repeat never died in any battles come to think of it. Minsc even died once, but Keldorn has never. Look at his ststs and proficiencies and better your tactics rather than moan about one of the best NPCs.
Exactly! But he stills dies every battle. Aerie is getting tired of raising him, methinks. I do 65 dmg, then Minsc does 70, then Sarevok does 35 and 200, then Imoen does 30, then Aerie does 30, then Keldorn misses
Old 08-31-2001, 02:31 AM   #26
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

that dex is not aweful. mind you, it is normal in AD&D standard, maybe less than talented

anyway, Keldon rocks with Holy Avenger (so is severyone)
most important of all, he can cast so many dispells, and True Sight. quite an impressive bonus when you play like I do
Old 08-31-2001, 07:34 AM   #27
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Lestat:
Exactly! But he stills dies every battle. Aerie is getting tired of raising him, methinks. I do 65 dmg, then Minsc does 70, then Sarevok does 35 and 200, then Imoen does 30, then Aerie does 30, then Keldorn misses

As a matter of fact Aerie pulled me aside, and said that next time she was going to let his corpse rot...........

I had that same exact senario, "I do 65 dmg, then Minsc does 70, then Sarevok does 35 and 200, then Imoen does 30, then Aerie does 30, then Keldorn misses" ......good call.....

------------------

[This message has been edited by AngelofDeath (edited 08-31-2001).]
Old 09-03-2001, 08:42 PM   #28
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

I must admit, that I am beginning to like Sir Keldorn, I do have one question though. I think that the Gaunlets of Dex are part of his quest, the beholders I think. If not then I do not remember.........HELP

Anyway, I kinda thumped the beholder up top(I fogot the secret handshake), and now can not get down to the beholder lair. Did that screw me up trying to get the gauntlet???/ I hope not!!!!

Any help will be appreciated!!

------------------
Old 09-04-2001, 02:06 AM   #29
Nazara
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Does no one use Minsc?

I've found that him and my fighter have been the best two that I have...

Now that both have boots of speed they both have 4 attacks a round (I'm in Spellhold right now) and THAC0 of 0 or under.

I don't even have Keldorn in my party right now though I might later on.
Old 09-04-2001, 01:04 PM   #30
deathknight
Drow Warrior

Yeah angelofdeath that mighta screwed you up. There is quite alot of fighting that you miss if you just walk in and kill the head dude. If I am not mistaken you cannot get to the lich either which you will definatly want to do.

as for minsc yeah he is great. People love him for his humor and he is good in a fight too. For pure hack and slash I actually like korgan alot these days.