Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-19-2001, 01:30 PM   #11
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

Killing the imprisoned mage doesn't make you lose reputation, and you can get all his items that way. Just make him mad enough to attack you. He has a cool death helmet that you can cast a death spell with. Not great in my eyes, but hey, another magic item is another magic item, right?!
SO do his quest, let HIM do all the work and collect the magic items, then get them from his cold dead corpse LOL. Unless your good, then mmm you can get them from his "sorry that he got mad at me and I really had to protect myself so I did the only thing I could do and put him out of his mysery. I'll give him a proper funeral" corpse.