Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2001, 10:17 PM   #1
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well, im trying to edit my sig so i can put a sweet @$$ pic of Sephiroth in it, but i cant get it to work really well. i tried to make it easier by looking at someones sig stuff, but that didnt help much cuz i saw 2 lines of coding. any help is welcome. if any of you want to see the pic im trying to add (the site may be the problem itself, or perhaps just the link), the site is www.angelfire.com/games3/impguards/

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.
Old 08-20-2001, 10:21 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

It may be because it's at Angelfire that there's a problem, SSJ4...we've had a lot of problems with them not letting other sites access pics from them. Is there anywhere else you can host the graphic for the signature?

------------------
Old 08-20-2001, 10:22 PM   #3
Moni

I get an error "Web site not responding"
Might be because so many people here are all checking it out at the same time LOL.
Anyway, if you can get permission (if it is needed) to have someone else host the pic for you, send it to me, I have room for it.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obsticle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 08-20-2001, 10:25 PM   #4
trux

I didn't get the error Moni got, but it may be the problem is what Saz said.

Have you checked out the thread on signatures? That may help you as well.

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux

[This message has been edited by trux (edited 08-20-2001).]
Old 08-20-2001, 10:27 PM   #5
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hmmm... damn. well, i can probably get somebody to host it, or just get another site for me to use (shoulndt take much to cut/paste, just a few lines of text...). i thil ill try my second option, then if that still wont work, ill get somebody else to host it.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.
Old 08-20-2001, 10:31 PM   #6
Moni

I'm here for the hosting if need be,
Good Luck

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obsticle instead of an opportunity.

Old 08-20-2001, 10:36 PM   #7
trux

Moni, can you host one for me?

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux
Old 08-20-2001, 10:38 PM   #8
Moni

I sure can.
Send it to LastTruePrincess@aol.com and I'll upload it to the page before I head to bed tonight. If you don't have time to get to it tonight, I can do it tomorrow too.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Old 08-20-2001, 10:41 PM   #9
trux

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
I sure can.
Send it to LastTruePrincess@aol.com and I'll upload it to the page before I head to bed tonight. If you don't have time to get to it tonight, I can do it tomorrow too.

It seems I've lost it somewhere on my harddrive. As soon as I find it I'll email it to you. Thanks!!!

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux
Old 08-20-2001, 10:57 PM   #10
Moni

You Bet