Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-08-2001, 10:24 AM   #101
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan and his three friends had hidden themselves upstairs in the Bar when the fighting started getting really bad, they were hiding in Kivan's room when suddenly a portal opened in the middle of a room, an elderly mage wearing robes embroidered with the same mystic symbols as Neb's stepped out of it, he said to Neb "The Council requires your presence, renegade, I suggest you come with me now, of your own free will, if you do not, I shall be forced to force you to come along," Neb glared angrily at the mage and said "Noone tells me where to go and what to do, but I shall follow you, it might prove entertaining," as Neb walked towards the portal, Razzen walked up to him and said "Can I come along? It's been a long time since I've seen my homeland and I think the Guild might have need of me," Neb nodded and said "Yes, you can come with us." Neb, Razzen and the mage stepped through the portal and were gone, Kivan, who had been watching silently, turned around and said "Well, Tiax, looks as though we're alone here," Kivan noticed that Tiax was missing, but noticed a note lying on the floor which was signed "Tiax", it read: "Great Cyric requires that his Chosen return to Faerun to aid him against Mystra, Tiax shall return at another time", Kivan sighed, and walked out of the door and down the stairs to help the others in case there were more robots left.

(OOC: Neb, Tiax and Razzen have now left the Bar, possibly permanently, but they might return, it should be noted that Neb and Razzen are not from the Forgotten Realms but from another Prime Material plane, the Guild and the Council are both part of Neb and Razzen's pasts and you should not think about them, they won't be making an appearance until Neb and Razzen return, if they do.)
Old 09-08-2001, 08:28 PM   #102
Encard
Quintesson

Encard thinks for a moment, then pulls a small pill from his bag and puts it in the side of his mouth, careful not to bite it. He then takes a Wand of Cold Removal and tosses it to Skye, and moves closer to Liliara and Shade.

Encard: Hmm... Yes, I do believe you're right, Shade. I think I talked to that mage once, bit of time ago... Crazy old fellow... But yes, I did see a sword like that in his tower. Then again, I be wrong, since I only saw it while falling out of a window... Crazy old mage... I'll help you get the sword, if you want any help. I don't like people who push me out of windows...

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 09-08-2001, 10:59 PM   #103
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Shade lets out a sudden burst of laughter. "You, the sword, the Mage? Ha!" A few minutes pass, and time lets the Assassin ease his mind. "How is it possible you have seen the Mage if he died at least 300 years ago? I have never met a Human that was so arrogant as you, Mage." The Elf pulls out a sketch of an old man, who's wrinkles bare the effects of his time on this realm. "This man is the Mage of whom I speak, he was arrogant like you, and that was why he resided in that tower. He believed that others were peasants comparred to him. Perhaps what you remember is a prophecy, of what will come some time in the future." The Elf chuckles again, and slaps two pieces of gold in front of Encard, "But I give you this for trying.."

The Assassin turns to Liliara, "I am in need of a bag. Engraved on the bag is harp and a scythe. Do not open this bag, or the deal is off. If I find that you have opened the bag, I will hunt you down, and make sure you suffer the worst fate of any mortal in the realm. Other than that, I give you my best wishes on your journey." At this the Elf stands up, walks across the room, and seats himself next to Skye.
Old 09-08-2001, 11:44 PM   #104
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Liliara glances at Shade as he walks away, she yawns, then turns and seats herself at the bar and orders another drink.

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member
Old 09-09-2001, 08:11 AM   #105
Lord Shield

Fortuna laughs too - "Encard, you have only been in this dimension for under an hour - you could not possibly have met its residents - any incursion from other dimensions is controlled by Lord Shield and Lord Sword and involves pain. All residents of this dimension are the reincarnated spirits of dead demons and angels - this is THEIR hell. Shade would have been one of these in his past life if he is a resident here"

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 09-09-2001, 08:47 AM   #106
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan sits down at a table in a shadowy corner to ponder what he should now do for entertainment, he hadn't sought out entertainment since he had met Tiax, he hadn't needed to, Tiax was the incarnation of humorous entertainment, even though he would probably reward anyone who told him so with a smack to the head from his mace, Kivan began to wonder where the Bar would go next time, while he had been one of it's "residents" it had visited quite a few strange places, he could hardly imagine where it would go next, he wondered if it would be Neb and Razzen's home plane, he had already begun to miss his two companions.
Old 09-09-2001, 01:02 PM   #107
Nanobyte

OOC: Yes, I guess you could say that. Shade hasn't been in this dimension for very long though. Let's say a few years after Skye left her hometown, it was raided by an evil Mage, and Shade was killed. Just one thing, he is Neutral aligned, so don't expect him to do anyone any favors. This might lead to something concerning Skye...
Old 09-09-2001, 02:24 PM   #108
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- LS... -_-;; I'd stick my tongue out at you, but I'm too afraid of what you might do. ^_^;; Boy, considering that I haven't been at home on the internet, Skye has been pretty active. ^_^;;
IC- After the robots had withdrawn, everything became very calm and quiet at the Bar. There was the usual buzz of conversation, but otherwise it was a very boring day. Skye glanced at Encard's wand of cold with susupicion, then decided to risk it, because this cold of hers was REALLY getting on her nerves. (hey, it might have blown up or something... encard seems to have problems mixing stuff up like that ^_^;; ) She smirked at the roar of laughter coming over in the vicinity of LS, which seemed to be directed at Encard. *yawn* Skye stretched, bored, and turned around on her bar stool, pulling out her harp, and tuning it. Shade wandered over, with an amused smirk on his face, and jingled his newly aquired gold. "So, what was that all about?" she asked, not even looking up from her task at hand. While she waited for Shade to reply, Skye got the bartender's attention. "Oy, one drink for the elf in the corner. Ask her if she'd like to come over and join us," Skye said, flipping some gold on the counter. She smiled faintly, as she strummed her harp. "Good, finally in tune... well Shade?" She directed her attention up at her friend, and waited patiently for his answer.
OOC- Hey, Liliara, can we come on your "quest" with ya? this is becoming really boring... *yawn* cuz there's nothing interestin to do at the moment. where'd everybody go? nothing to do... do i have to make skye do something stupid again? that usually livens things up around here... ^_~*

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 09-09-2001, 02:56 PM   #109
Nanobyte

Shade drops three platinum on the table. "Just collecting what was rightfully mine. Here, take these as appreciation for finding me." As Skye stares at the coins, Shade pulls out two rings. "Take this. These rings let us transfer items to each other. But we must be within 100 ft. of each other for them to work." Skye gathers the coins and ring, and places them in her pocket. "Tell me, that (Half-elf?) is in search of a blade.. Perhaps, if you wish, we may accompany her?"
Old 09-09-2001, 03:20 PM   #110
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye snorts at Shade's reply, but still pocketed the money. "I didn't 'find' you... I just happen to run into you." Skye directed her attention back to her harp, and started to play softly on it, while considering the last part of what Shade had said. "Hm, well, if things don't pick up around here, I suppose we should ask if we can accompany her. It would make things more interesting," Skye smirked. Other patrons in the bar started to notice Skye's harp, and were starting to wander over. "Well, anyone, any requests?" Skye asked, as she continued to play quietly on her instrument.
OOC- bored bored bored bored bored *thunk* - Skye lays head on table, and sprawls her arms across the counter, while staring at the computer screen. ;-P oh well... ah! i just stuck my tongue out! -_-;; LS, keep that pod racer awaaaaaay from me! ^_~* j/k... ok, gonna shut up now.

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!