Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2001, 09:45 PM   #61
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Oh who gives a toss its easier than painstakingly making a golem and Wizards do it all the time, have you read many forgotten realms books? OK they prepare but Im a Sorcerer.

------------------
Old 07-24-2001, 09:53 PM   #62
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Sorcerers don't have an infinite number of spells. That's what balances them out.
IC:
Old 07-24-2001, 10:59 PM   #63
Lioness
Jack Burton

IC: The young ranger turns to Rhozar and Jabidas and says, "Thank you! We are very grateful. My name is Silvara. I'm a half-elven ranger. Tamora is my mentor. May we join you? Tamora is an experienced mage, and, well, I'll learn to be a goodfighter." Silvara pauses, suddenly realizing how desperate she sounds. "That is, if you think we might be able to help you. If not, we'll be on our way."

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe in GD
Old 07-24-2001, 11:25 PM   #64
Nanobyte

Rhazor turns to Jabidas for a brief moment, "You are very talented Sorcerer, never in my life have a seen an illusion that looked so real." He continues to remove the scales of the rotting corpse. His elven ears suddenly perk up, and he turns to Tancred, "The dragon is dead.. What about Karnas?"
Old 07-24-2001, 11:29 PM   #65
Lioness
Jack Burton

OOC: who is Karnas?
IC: Silmara *accidentally* trips over the dragon's tail, adn as she falls her sword hits Rhazor over the head, knocking him out.

------------------

Old 07-25-2001, 03:04 AM   #66
Lord Shield

Karnas is an evil mage that used to live in the sword of Tancred the paladin. He escaped, went mental, and Lord Raptor killed him finally, backstabbing him with Celestial Fury.The point of killing Tunjuk the dragon is that it's necessary for Tancred to get Karnas BACK in the sword (in the bar he cannot die, but he's still in pain)

OOC: This thread is about adventurers that patronise a plane/planet-hopping bar run by the Old One, Lord Shield (me) - details are in the intro to this thread

The dragon is dead. Inside it, a shadowy figure retrieves his staff and goes. It will be a while to excavate the collapsed tunnel, however

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-25-2001, 02:47 PM   #67
Melusine
Dracolisk

Nanobyte and Jabi....stop bickering

Sorry for being away for so long...I'll start posting here again though I will be gone for two weeks soon....anyway I just took a break but I'm back!

Missed too much of the story to drop in here, LS hon let me know when all get back to the inn and I'll hop in as well

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH,
the HADB and the SPAE(Society for the
Prevention of Acronym Extinction) &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 07-25-2001, 03:56 PM   #68
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

"Why am I doing this again?" said a cautious Black Knight.

"Acceptance, we have yet to become firmly established in the group... so we do small tasks like this to proove ourselfs usefull." replied Theif

"Er... if we wanted to be usefull why didn't we help kill the dragon?"

"Union rules, he was a benifactor were not allowed to kill them on principal."

Sighing deeply the black armoured warrior unholstered his runes axes and began making tapered cuts into the Dragons carcass. After a few minutes of chooping there was a sound of somthing wet and slippery being slowly extracted and soon after the anti-paladin emerged, soaked with blood, holding the dragon's heart.

"One heart of an evil dragon, perfect for all types of binding and summoning rituals involving swords and evil wizards." said the anti-paldin who was dumping the heart in the hands of Tancred.

"Oh yeah", said Theif, "whle your in there can you get me a rib... I promised Lord Raptor i'd help fix his sword and I need some of the bone marrow."

"Before I go in again, is there anything else from this corpse anyone else wants?"

There was a small huddle in the centre of the adventurers and the sound of someone writing quickly with a pencil, after a few seconds of disscussion a notepad was handed to Theif.

"Okay, they say they need: Both of the dragons eyes, it's left kidney, about half a dozen of it's neck scales and another half a dozen of the ones from it's belly, two claws, nine fangs, four pints of blood and a small section of it's wing muscle."

Glaring at the assembled travelers, the knight grudgingly accepted his fate and began slowly disecting the dragon, inside out.
Old 07-25-2001, 04:06 PM   #69
Lioness
Jack Burton

Oh, the ranger piped up, and the spinal cord as well please.

------------------

Old 07-25-2001, 04:47 PM   #70
Nanobyte

Rhazor gets back up, rubbing the bump on his head. He turns to see the two followers getting what they need from the dragon. Scales catch his eye. He walks over to the Thief, "What are you doing with these scales? I need these for crafting armour."