Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2001, 09:34 PM   #1
tub-e
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey! I was wondering if anyone knew where else I can get scroll cases, besides the Spell Store in Waukeens Promanade and the girl at the back of Adventure Mart.
Old 02-06-2001, 09:47 PM   #2
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I think the Copper Coronet has one too. Not sure but check.
Old 02-06-2001, 10:11 PM   #3
lekimbel
Welcomed New User

You should be able to get heaps more-I mean its logical that if you had a lot of scrolls there would be a high dmd for scrooll-cases. ie. a profit. why can you buy all the +0 arrows you could ever (not) want but a scroll case is harder to find than a +3 sword!!! isn't it also the case that after you buy one from a shop-keeper it doesn't replace? it makes it really hard to carry stuff
Old 02-06-2001, 10:18 PM   #4
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

i found that most places that sell magaical scrolls have scoll cases ie, umar hills (the gnome i think), the bridge distric, back market sellers, the underdark.
Old 02-06-2001, 10:31 PM   #5
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Lekimbel,
You raise an interesting point! From a purely economical view, there should be a large supply of scroll cases. If at first there are few suppliers of the cases then, as you said, there would be large profits to be made by selling these cases. However, as other shopkeepers became aware of those profits, they too would start selling scroll cases. This would lead to an increase in the supply of scroll cases with no change in the demand. Therefore not only would there be more scroll cases available they would also be cheaper.
Hmmmm