Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 06-02-2005, 12:50 AM   #1
masteraleph
Elminster

Would like to play through a game with Saerilith, but I get incredibly bored playing through SoA just the same way. Anyone know of any big mods with quests that don't need NPCs? TS is out for this reason, as is NEJ; I don't know if the creators programmed out SoS but it seems pretty anti-Saerilith. TDD is a possibility, but the idea of installing a bunch of weidu mods over what I remember as a pretty buggy mod worries me (though I would like to see Calimshan again). So yeah- any mods comparable in size to these that don't require custom NPCs to accompany you?
masteraleph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 12:45 PM   #2
Deathsangel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Unfinished Business and Quest Pack. Smaller in size, but add a nice amount of quests.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:06 PM   #3
Sillara of the Tamari
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by masteraleph:
I don't know if the creators programmed out SoS but it seems pretty anti-Saerilith.
No, we did not. But I seem to recall that it can be tricky to get SoS compatibility.

Sillara
Can you accept a necromancer? Can you trust a murderer? Can you love [url]\"http://chosenofmystra.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=17\" target=\"_blank\">Tsujatha</a>?<br />If you like Tsujatha, you should read his [url]\"http://www.gilalion.com/novels.htm\" target=\"_blank\">novels</a>.<br />Natha ssin\'urn lu\' dwalc ilythiiri noamuth wund l\' rivven: [url]\"http://chosenofmystra.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=18\" target=\"_blank\">Yasraena</a> zhah ghil!<br />[url]\"http://chosenofmystra.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=16\" target=\"_blank\">Saerileth\'s</a> bounty is as boundless as the sea; the more she gives to you, the more she has, for her love is infinite.
Sillara of the Tamari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 06:26 PM   #4
SimDing0
Dungeon Master

I'd hold off Quest Pack until I get version 2 released, since the current release has some problems which detract somewhat from the experience. In the meantime, Unfinished Business comes highly recommended and critically acclaimed. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-03-2005, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: SimDing0 ]
SimDing0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 07:50 PM   #5
CamDawg
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Though it gives the Ding0 the willies due to fourth-wall breakage, G3 Anniversary is fun and silly (in that order).

[ 06-05-2005, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: CamDawg ]

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.
CamDawg is offline   Reply With Quote