Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2002, 10:56 PM   #11
D*one
Manshoon

Bung....I dunno I could be wrong as I used to have the original taping of the performance of Bill Cosby Himself....before my stupid ex had decided lets rewind it all the way.........needless to say the tape broke and i was going to fix it however he decides trash it....If I see him again...I will just kick his ehhemmm.........

well anyways enough of my fury for one day....he hehe
D*one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 07:52 AM   #12
Asmodeus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Bungleau,

You're right about the Bill Cosby bit. I used to have a tape of it--can't remember what it's called, though. It's an old one from the 70's and it has the 3-part Noah routine ("NOAH! I'M THE LORD!" Noah: "Right!") and the Adam and Eve skit. I remember the skit ended with Adam and Eve eating the apple and all the sudden God popping up and saying "ALRIGHT, EVERYONE OUT OF THE POOL! LET'S GO! EVERYONE! OUT!" Funny stuff!

[img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]