Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

Default Sone HELP Please!!!

Trying to install Light of Selune mod, but get this error when installing and it doesn't install:

ERROR: [50LIMHA2.CRE] -> [override] Patching Failed COPY (Failure("unsupported CRE version: 2.2"))

So ehm... What do I do?
Old 06-21-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
Kezardin
Elminster

Default Re: Sone HELP Please!!!

One install conflict is evidentally caused by the old 'ease of use' pack - especially the random treasure mod.
Kezardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:24 AM   #3
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

I don't have EoU installed yet, especially not the random treasure part. I hope the presence of the EoU install files doesn't cause this problem for me...
Old 06-22-2009, 04:49 PM   #4
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

Dagnabbit it DID have to do with the EoU mod. But what exactly is a mystery to me. Here's the deal:

It installs fine if I install EoU AFTER LoS. If I install LoS after EoU, even if after installing EoU (i choose the uninstall all to in effect create a EoU less IWDII !!!), it fails with the 50limha2.cre failure.

I have no clue what EoU does with the file regardless of whether or not its files are actually implemented...

Looks like I'll give EoU a miss...
Old 06-22-2009, 05:23 PM   #5
Kezardin
Elminster

I think part of the problem is the version of weidu in the EOU pack - getting on six years old now

Seem to recall there is/was a way to update older versions of WEIDU to the latest release. (bit rusty on the IE games)

You could retry EOU without installing the random treasures mod, or give the G3 IWD2 tweak pack a bit of a look-see. http://www.gibberlings3.net/iwd2tweak/
Kezardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:29 PM   #6
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

Yeah I looked at it. Thing is, there are some things EoU does I feel are quite necessary. Such as magic item weapon finesse, monk fist finesse and the druid spells. Sadly these are not in any other mods. But as long as you install EoU LAST and DO NOT try to change anything later, it seems to be fine.

Also, updating the weidu doesn't seem to work because it is specifically the .tp file that needs updating, which I don't seem to be able to.