Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-25-2001, 10:02 AM   #1
Simon
The Magister

Who dunnit? I thought it was the tanner, went in to his shop at night, went downstairs and opened a coffin only to be murdered in record time by an angry thing! If that thing did the murders then they can sort it out themselves!

------------------
Grrrrrrrrr!!!
Old 05-25-2001, 10:15 AM   #2
Lord Shield

That isn;t the tanner's shop. The lich is part of another quest. The tanner's
shop is marked on the map

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-25-2001, 10:38 AM   #3
Simon
The Magister

I know I know because I ended up in the same coffin room via the sewers looking for the rod for the one and the blind man asked me not to open the coffin BUT Im telling you I got to the same coffin room from the Tanners shop! There were some stairs in his shop and I had to wait until night time because the tanner wouldnt let me look around. So Ill presumke the lich isnt the culprit then!

------------------
Grrrrrrrrr!!!
Old 05-25-2001, 10:39 AM   #4
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Be sure to have some hard evidence, later lt aegisfield asks you how you knew it was him, if you have a good answer you will also get aditional reputation points next to the reward and the exp.
Old 05-25-2001, 10:42 AM   #5
Simon
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
Be sure to have some hard evidence, later lt aegisfield asks you how you knew it was him, if you have a good answer you will also get aditional reputation points next to the reward and the exp.
Whos aegisfield?

Old 05-25-2001, 12:56 PM   #6
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
Whos aegisfield?

That's the guard captain that talks to you when you first enter the Bridge District on the surface route. He is the one who tells you about the murders.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 05-25-2001, 02:04 PM   #7
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

or... if you could forcefully attack him... its a sure shot...

------------------

We have merged... and now we are called Chiharumut..wehehehe
Old 05-25-2001, 06:46 PM   #8
Tancred
White Dragon

I liked the Bridge subplot. Rejiek Hidesman seems like your average psycho - and then you go deeper and deeper into what he actually is later in the story, and you realise the true horror of the creature. I won't go into any details, but it's an interesting story.

Tancred
Old 05-25-2001, 09:08 PM   #9
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Simon
Are you sure you went into the correct buidling? IIRC (and I'm sure I do as I only recently completed the Bridge District portion of the plot). The house with the lich in the basement in pretty near the SW corner of the map, next to the house with the "man in red" quest. OTOH, the route to the tanner's house is pretty circuitous - I remember having to go down to the waters' edge then back up a flight of stairs right up to the top level.

------------------
"Butt-kicking for goodness!" - Minsc
"Cities always teem with evil and decay. Let's give it a good shake and SEE WHAT FALLS OUT!!" - Minsc
Old 05-29-2001, 06:41 AM   #10
Simon
The Magister

Yeah you're right! I still cant seem to find any more leads on this murder though, it seems to have tailed off with the tanner being rather uncooperative, could someone just give me a little hint as to where to go or who to speak to!

------------------
Grrrrrrrrr!!!