Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-19-2001, 05:46 AM   #11
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

CRAIG (JUST CALL ME JEROME OK?) DESCRIPTION:

I have bright blue eyes, ones that spark with mischevious intentions. Short brown hair falls onto a near flawless face (i worked REEEALLL hard to do that let me assure you).
I'm nearly 6ft., though of medium build. And i have incredibly long legs!!!

And i have an absoulutley huge.......[censored]

Resorting to the dark side? I'VE ALWAYS BEEN EVIL!!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2001, 06:57 AM   #12
Melusine
Dracolisk

ooooooh Jerome...wink wink flutter flutter

NO! NO! I'm NOT going to be a second Cloudbringer flirting the Forum to little unrecognizable pieces! I WON'T DO IT!!

(see Jerome, I'm a caps lock addict too flutter flutter)

NOOOOOOOOOO! Stop it you silly woman! One queen of Spam and Ruining Threads with Flirting is quite enough thank you very much!

Anyway Wah you still need to include me in the Rikarda story OK?

Btw a story about a psycho path killer in London has been done before hasn't it? Well I'm sure you'll make it a totally different one. (btw Now I'm concerned what happened to your Valentine date...you're not writing your memoirs are you??? Psycho killer who takes girls out sightseeing through London and then drops them off the Eye? )
But of course you can use my name which is Sarah; my last name will prolly sound as if you made it up yourself as it's quite rare.
Old 02-19-2001, 07:44 AM   #13
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

Melusine Why are you flirting with Jerome
he's a fake paladin switching sides over and over
and he left the order of Nazgay's undead group
Old 02-19-2001, 07:52 AM   #14
Tobbin_OHF

That's a really beautiful name. . . Sarah. You should check out the Chain Story Anyone? thread as I have used a form of that name. I'm also using that name in another story that I'm working on. *WINK*

Old 02-19-2001, 08:07 AM   #15
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

can i join too??
Jake Gaston here, i like being the sidekick or something...
Old 02-19-2001, 08:17 AM   #16
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

you Like being a sidekick my son?
why?
anyway
i like to be a sidekick
Old 02-19-2001, 08:21 AM   #17
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Ohh, finally i found a woman as addicted to Caps-lock as ia am! *sigh*

Methinks a little time flirting with you is nothing but heathy for both of us !

Here you go:

"Some things in life are eternal,
And shall never fade away,
Like my love for you, Melusine,
Which grows stronger every day!"

Jerome the Fallen Paladin (in love)
Old 02-19-2001, 10:07 AM   #18
"Hell Lich" Wah

Okay, there is a sarah in the story (she's might be a part-time lesbian.....LOL) and I'm in the story too.

I intended to make jerome the psychopathic killer but his description is just too good (AND I DON'T COUNT THE LAST BIT SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!)

Okay...........ahem.........now that's sorted out I need a psychopathic maniac. I could use the kryth adid guy but don't you think he's rather be saving lives than taking them??!

So now, if you count yourself as sick, perverted then please say ME!!! (hmmm, sounds awfully like rikard doesn't it )

Old 02-19-2001, 10:10 AM   #19
"Hell Lich" Wah

The problem is.........

The Kryth Adid guy was intended to be a policeman and HE'S MY FATHER!!

Jerome play Craig Farrell, my high school pal.

Sarah, plays the hippy chick who get bullied at school for her extraordinary fat stockings. (or tits?)

And so far the last character needed is my employer - The Scientist: So who's up for the scientist and the mad maniac????

Old 02-19-2001, 10:22 AM   #20
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

LOL!

You could make me a prince of a faraway land thats completley inhabited by women! (bar yours truley of course!)

Actually you could change my description quite easily:

And above the body stood Jerome, his bright blue eyes glowing with pure evil in the darkness, His greasy black hair hung limply in front of his bloody face, he brushed it aside with one of his dripping red hands, causing a dark stream of ichor to run into his eye.
He stopped suddenly and turned round, and saw a torch light shining at him. The young police officer saw a fairly youngish man hunched over a dead body, long uncut fingernails holding a severd head. Inbetween his yellow decayed teeth lay a peice of meat, presumably off the body itself, still pumping blood. The man growled and launched itslef at the officer, flooring him instantly. The officer stumbled to his feet but the man was long gone.
Turning back to the body, he shone his torch to see if he could revive her. He vomited at the sight which lay before him. The young girl was cut open at the chest, many of her organs spread across the alley, her face had gone, though what looked like her brain was splattered against a wall, slowly running down it. He shone the torch upwards to a writing in blood, it said:
"LonG LIVe tHE CaPS LOCk KiNg"

You see?