Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-16-2002, 09:06 AM   #21
Lord Shield

vixen, if peolpe are swearin gat you and being abusive, you should report them to Ziroc. Whether or not they find the sig objectionable (personally I like it) they have no right to do such a thing

But don't let them trick you into flaming on the forum itself

*hug*

Old 07-16-2002, 09:07 AM   #22
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

The people that insult you and pick at you are obvioulsy very immature and childish, my best advice is to just ignore them.
And by the way, I think you're a cool person Vixen, I'd hate to see you leave
Old 07-16-2002, 09:10 AM   #23
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

-vixen id beshocked if the abuse youve had surpasses some forums i signed upo a fear factory forum and got so much abuse and so little respect just because i hadfew posts and in many forums that is the case but i know Iw isnt like that at all so you should reportwho ever it is giving you sh*t.

Kalum
Old 07-16-2002, 09:12 AM   #24
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Vixen, I don't know what went down, but what *I SEE* is you PUBLICLY calling people assholes, and you KNOW (If you read the rules) that this is NOT allowed here.

I don't know if you're just looking for attention or what, but you need to drop the 'I'm a tough motherfucker' attitude, and people will warm up to ya. Everyone is different, and you gotta expect some people to not like you. it's life--sucks ass, I know, but hey, ignore them!

I personally find your sig very nice, and even artistic. If you drew that, you got a damn sweet talent!!

I am closing this now-- this is just a warning, don't attack people. if someone harasses you, email me, I'll deal with them on a private level.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album