Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2001, 11:57 AM   #21
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Hey Pope, haven't seen you in a while...

Where ya been since BGD???

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
and my girlfriends, Pamila and Phil

[This message has been edited by RudeDawg (edited 05-06-2001).]
Old 05-06-2001, 12:26 PM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Ahh, Pope I was wondering when you'd turn up! Hehe. The OPCU has a tough job with this board. There are more spammers than normal posters It is having a detrimental effect on me. I gotta post as much as them just to keep up. LMAO! But other than that this board is very friendly and reminds me of BGD very much. *sniff* LOL
*sniffs the air, scents a potential convert*
WELL WELL WELL, *incredibly winsome smile* Vaskez, my newfound board pal, how is the posting today? Need some ideas? Want to post 'stop posting' posts to that rowdy bunch a the May 5 party? ooooh do post...a few more...yes dearie.. *rubs hands together gleefuly, hazel eyes gleaming*...a few more little posts, there you go...that didn't hurt a bit, now did it?! TEE HEE

CloudSpammer

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-06-2001, 12:30 PM   #23
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Want to post 'stop posting' posts to that rowdy bunch a the May 5 party?

CloudSpammer

ROWDY BUNCH !!!! What did we do to anyone ? Just celebrating my peeps freedom !

------------------

The RudeDawg
Old 05-06-2001, 12:43 PM   #24
The Pope
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Oh yeah Pope, haven't seen u round at the Elysium much, u weren't posting there anywhere near as much as u were on BGD, what's happening?
Ah well, I'm everywhere, so I don't quite have the time to post regularly on each and every board. I'm not like The Beast yet...
And when I say everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE! Elysium, Talon's Place, GameBanshee, Valhalla, Shadow Network, Castle of Chaos, you name it.

@RudeDawg: What are you sayin' mate?! You're on GameBanshee as well, as am I! You can't have missed me, it's my number one site at the moment.
Indeed, after BGDungeon's downfall, GB became my new home... Those were some difficult times getting used to an entirely new community... Ah well, I survived! Now one might wonder if that's a good thing...

Anyway, didn't BGDungeon (the administrator) promise to bring the site back about 40 days ago, saying it would come back in a month from then? Man, even my math is better than that. And you really don't want to know how good I am at maths!

Enough dungeon-rant, I say. Put the past behind us! Not to be confused with "put our behind in the past".
You're asking if I'm the real pope? Am I the real pope?! Ha! Am I, the dude called The Pope, the real pope?!!
Tell'em Vaskez.

------------------
GameBanshee, where I shall be a moderator, one day...
Old 05-06-2001, 12:47 PM   #25
Bourbon
Manshoon

Well this is only my 3rd day here so it's odd welcoming people.
Welcome, i'm sure you'll enjoy all the kewl people in here.
Old 05-06-2001, 12:57 PM   #26
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by The Pope:
@RudeDawg: What are you sayin' mate?! You're on GameBanshee as well, as am I! You can't have missed me, it's my number one site at the moment.
Indeed, after BGDungeon's downfall, GB became my new home... Those were some difficult times getting used to an entirely new community... Ah well, I survived! Now one might wonder if that's a good thing...
LOL
Love the "Banshee" .sig you're using about Firkraag...
You should use it here....

I've been staying here , mostly. I post at Talon's Place, and Game Banshee, but I make the Ironworks my home now. Khool folks, great "God-Mods" who let us work things out, but keep things from getting bad. Check it.

------------------

The RudeDawg

[This message has been edited by RudeDawg (edited 05-06-2001).]
Old 05-06-2001, 02:30 PM   #27
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*sniffs the air, scents a potential convert*
WELL WELL WELL, *incredibly winsome smile* Vaskez, my newfound board pal, how is the posting today? Need some ideas? Want to post 'stop posting' posts to that rowdy bunch a the May 5 party? ooooh do post...a few more...yes dearie.. *rubs hands together gleefuly, hazel eyes gleaming*...a few more little posts, there you go...that didn't hurt a bit, now did it?! TEE HEE
CloudSpammer

Officers of the spamming laws don't get corrupted that easily honey Even when they are tempted to or do actually have a slight anti-spamming lapse it is done in a most inconspicuous manner They may post just as much as you but it's spread over about 10 boards so no one can call them a spammer on any one board Memnoch told me that the only spamming going on here is 'good spamming' on which OPCU policy is still a little blurry We're workin on it.
Old 05-07-2001, 03:38 AM   #28
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hi there!
Welcome!

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 05-07-2001, 02:00 PM   #29
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Pleased to meet you my friend. Always good to have a man of God around. In your case, I guess it would be THE man of God. Hope to see plenty more of you around!

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 05-07-2001, 03:25 PM   #30
Joel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi everyone!