Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2005, 10:34 PM   #1
Keal

First of all, only join if you plan on finishing this thing.

Second, The game will start out with all of the characters starting out on the same small Island. Everyone starts out as if it were a normal day, when suddenly the Island is taken over, and then it just kind of goes from there.

Making Characters: I'm going to wait for 2 other people to join before I actually begin the game. Pretty much the same as a regular RPG. You start out with basic stats:
Strength 1-10
Speed 1-10
Agility 1-10
Social 1-10
Senses 1-10
The total stats you can start with are 25. Then, give a short description of your character.
Old 01-16-2005, 07:22 AM   #2
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hmm, well i'll join. Just informing you, now i'll get working out a character.

[EDIT] Well, here you are.

I used these stats, because then it's perfectly rounded. Just an avarage person...
I just hope i can get better as i go along

name: Nessun Xanatherl

I chose the name becuase the band manowar's version of "Nessun Dorma" was on at the time, so i chose Nessun as a first name. I then looked at elf names on the internet and chose Xanatherl as the last name.

Strength 5
Speed 5
Agility 5
Social 5
Senses 5

Nessun is just a normal elf, in a village. He has long blonde hair, which he ties back in a pony tail. He wishes to take the life style of a ranger, but has not yet had a chance to take up this path. He wears brown trousers and usually a brown or green sleeveless top.

[ 01-16-2005, 07:44 AM: Message edited by: TheGodThatFailed ]
Old 01-16-2005, 01:05 PM   #3
Keal

ooc: your character does get better along the way, don't worry.
Keal
Strength 7
Speed 3
Agility 5
Social 5
Senses 5
Keal is a young boy with dirty blonde hair, who enjoys hunting, and never goes any where without his knife. He wears black pants with a white shirt.
Keal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 01:30 PM   #4
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

ooc: hmm, do you still need someone else before you start? I could try and get some none forum friends to sign up and join in if you want?
Old 01-18-2005, 01:47 PM   #5
Blunderbuss
Zhentarim Guard

I'm in!

Character Name: Blunderbuss

Race: Halfling

Class: Rogue/Thief

Attributes:
Strength 3
Speed 7
Agility 6
Social 2
Senses 7
/25

Blunderbuss is an infamous rogue amongst the islands inhabitants. Though this gains him respect amongst fellow thieves, it has the opposite affect on most other people. His black, hooded cloak, almost always wrapped round his nimble figure, hides his facial features behind shadow. When the hood is removed, it reveals long, black hair and a black cloth covering half of his face.
Blunderbuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 02:40 PM   #6
Keal

OOC: Anyone who you can get to join is alright with me
The game will start out with Blunderbuss trying to rob Nessun as Keal walks by.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:01 PM   #7
Blunderbuss
Zhentarim Guard

OOC: Is there a name for this island? I'll begin then...

IC: Blunderbuss descended from the light into the darkness of a shadow of a nearby building. His potent senses told him that someone was coming, and so he listened; waiting. Then; footsteps. Quiet at first but getting louder. Blunderbuss watched as the figure of Nessun strolled into the dimly lit street.

The halfling almost moved to crawling on all fours as an arachnid might as he traced Nessun's footsteps across the cobbled street. Quickly, he pulled the purse hanging from Nessun's belt. He turned. Took a step to move away. Before him, stood Keal.

[ 01-18-2005, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Blunderbuss ]
Old 01-19-2005, 09:50 AM   #8
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Nessun

Nessun felt a tug at his belt, and span around, to see the halfling, with Kael stood before him. "Dirty theif, Give me that back!" Nessun yelled.

[ 01-21-2005, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: TheGodThatFailed ]
Old 01-19-2005, 03:08 PM   #9
Keal

Keal tries to grab the purse from Blunderbuss, "Do you like getting on people's nerves?"
Old 01-19-2005, 03:30 PM   #10
Blunderbuss
Zhentarim Guard

Blunderbuss regained his composure. He stood between the pair, his eyes moving from one to the other. He casually threw the purse into the air, as it was about to fall back to his hand, it dissapeared, the other two stared; shocked. He could have easily vanished himself, back into the dark of the shadow, but he had bigger plans.

"I may return your purse to you, Nessun. Then again, I may not. That's the problem with thieves; you can never trust them." The halfling sniggered.

"There's a basic principle I want you to follow now, that is: an eye for an eye; you scratch my back, I scratch yours. You understand?" Blunderbuss looked at the two, one and then the other, he continued,

"Let me explain," Blunderbuss pulled out a map from under his cloak and laid it out across the floor, "The Elven jewellers; maker of the finest and most expensive jewellery in the world. The main three branches are stationed here; on this island." He traced his short, thick fingers between the three branches, "I propose we rob them, split the money. You both could come out of this wealthy men. I'll explain the plan further but first; are you with or against." Blunderbuss licked his lips and waited for a response.

As if remembering something, he quickly turned to Nessun, "And don't worry, you'll get your purse back."