Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 09-17-2001, 01:16 PM   #1
Telchar of Nogrod
Drow Warrior

I'm in chapter 3. I wanted to clear out the entire bottom of map first. I'm on my way to the bandit camp. Will the story move on after I waste them? On my map, it shows Durlags Tower. When should I do that? Will the story bring me to the Cloakwood area and back to Candlekeep? My party is pretty high level and powerfull ( only four of us ), when should I get TOSC, after I reach the XP max? I know this is a lot. I love this game. Thanks in advance.

P. S. - In my party, I have 3 guys I made myself. Will I be able to move them up to TOSC + BG2 together?

------------------
Baruk Khazad! Khazad Aimenu! The axes of the dwarves! The dwarves are upon you!
Telchar of Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2001, 02:13 PM   #2
DEADMAN
Manshoon

The bandit camp will move the story along, but it will still be ahwile before you return to candle keep, you might want to beef up just alittle bit more before starting ToSC, I waited till I could enter Baldurs gate, and for Durlogs tower wait till you do the quests in TOSC, but thats my opinion.
DEADMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2001, 02:46 PM   #3
burobu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yeah - don't go to Durlag's yet, it's really tough! Personally I didn't go there till just before confronting Sarevok at the endgame, although I did the other Sword Coast quests earlier.

I don't think you'll have any problem with self-made characters in TOTSC - but I think only your main player character can be imported into BG2.
burobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2001, 06:06 PM   #4
Telchar of Nogrod
Drow Warrior

Thanks. I figure when I reach the XP cap, that would be the time to get TOSC. Because my party is only four people, XP is coming fast, I'm close now. Look out bandits, here I come!
Telchar of Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote