Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-28-2001, 05:49 PM   #11
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
**bilqis trudges into the new addition, dragging her pack on the floor, grumbling** "SURE! I just get myself situated into a comfy chair and then I've got to move. I should've expected it after the day I've had.. mumble mumble grump..."

**She makes her way to a corner table and flops down, trying to change her attitude.**

Yes, seems this Inn has to be moved every day!! So how've you been? Hey, sorry but I'll have to send that e-mail later when I get installed in the new house. This is my last board day most likely. But rest assured I WILL NOT FORGET!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 05:50 PM   #12
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
That I am, fair lady! A round of drinks on me!
*Walks over to Bilqis, reaches into his cloak, and produces another flower.*
For the lady...
Oh! Thank you Zeeke. Wow! First nice thing to happen to me today. Thank you very much! **She es again.**

**bilqis looks over at KDog & back at Zeeke-the-charmer and thinks of the saying 'birds of a feather flock together'.** Uh huh!

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Old 03-28-2001, 05:52 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Good evening to you Zeeke! Just what have you boys been up to while I've been gone? (sits down with her drink)

Bilqis, you made it for HAPPY HOUR!

KDog? Such nice things, you say this evening, suave one!

CloudSiren

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-28-2001, 05:52 PM   #14
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Did a quote and then copied the whole thing, pasted it into a fresh window over here!
Hehehe, nifty huh?

Sure is! Learn something new everyday!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 05:54 PM   #15
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Oh! Thank you Zeeke. Wow! First nice thing to happen to me today. Thank you very much! **She es again.**

**bilqis looks over at KDog & back at Zeeke-the-charmer and thinks of the saying 'birds of a feather flock together'.** Uh huh!

Well, we have been through a lot together, eh Zeeke?
Besides, a figure of such beauty *Zeeke suddenly rolls his eyes, knowing what's coming next* shouldn't be as obviosly worn and frustrated as you appear before me this day...

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-28-2001, 05:55 PM   #16
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Good evening to you Zeeke! Just what have you boys been up to while I've been gone? (sits down with her drink)

Bilqis, you made it for HAPPY HOUR!

KDog? Such nice things, you say this evening, suave one!
*Perk* Happy Hour you say?? Well, I'd best put on my happy-face then!

KDog you sweet scoundrel, thank you for the drink. I need it more than I can say.

LadyZ: I can wait. That's ok. Heavens, it's not like you don't have other things to do! Plus it'll give me something to look forward to. Are you all packed & ready to move?

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Old 03-28-2001, 05:57 PM   #17
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hi, guys! Who's here? Popping in for just a few minutes. Everybody been behaving? (Especially KDog)

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-28-2001, 05:58 PM   #18
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Cloudy! You warm me with your very presence, how can I not say what flows from my heart?

LadyZ, the time away from you shall wear on my heart, but I know that you shall return and even though it be for good company and the Stealthy One, ye shall always hold a special place within me, my first Moon's Hope romance!!
(By the way, thanks for releasing me from that personal slave and bodyguard gaes, because Char and I have hit it off great, thanks to that!!)

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 05:59 PM   #19
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Reeka: I LOVE that new pic!! Where did you find it? It's so YOU!!

How are you anyway. I've been meaning to ask you something.. can you only get here from work?

------------------

Old 03-28-2001, 06:01 PM   #20
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Bili - no problem, I could sense that you were in need. Charean must be rubbing off on me... Can I offer you anything else? An ear to bend, a partner for a dance, anything like that? I would love to help in anyway that I can. I believe that the lovelay Lady Reeka currently has dibs on me for a dance, but I would be honored to swing you about the floor and make you feel as a young hearted maiden again after that. Can you stay for a bit?

Reeka - Lovely Lady Reeka!! I believe we may just get that dance yet!!

------------------