Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-24-2002, 09:34 PM   #1
Skog
Elite Waterdeep Guard

After numerous reloads and running all over the place to try and get rid of those pesky plants, I finally came up with a solution with the last ones by the Stone Circle Room. I went to the Hag's bedroom and grabbed the empty chest and carried it down the tunnel right near where there is a narrow section created by a tunnel support. I then carefully went around the corner to where I could get their attention with a blast from Meteor, turned around went past the chest, moved it into the center of the passage, then continued down the passage just out of range from their attacks (which they didn't even try to do) and just sat back and blew them away. If I got low on mana, all I had to do was wait to build up the mana and blast away again. It turned out to be quite easy. I think this trick would even work outsideby putting some chests in narrow points in the path. If this trick has been previously posted, please forgive me.

Respectfully,
Skogkongen the Lily Slayer
Skog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 01:40 AM   #2
D*one
Manshoon

Hey skog,

thanks for the tip....I must tell you however I left my party on the side of the lake waiting for the sun to come up again. I was in the midst of killing the 2nd mantrap when all of a sudden night fell. Argh, oh well. This is the best run of luck with them yet.

Glad to hear that you finally had no probs. with them. As for me, its too late.

peace Ü
D*one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 07:38 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Skog!!!

THanks for sharing your Lily tips! Players always find that useful since they are some of the most difficult monsters in the whole game (and my favorite)!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2002, 01:22 AM   #4
D*one
Manshoon

Wyv,

you got a sick sense of adventure...

but its all good!!!!

peaceÜ
D*one is offline   Reply With Quote