Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-22-2002, 04:22 PM   #1
Lioness
Jack Burton

the original thread is here:

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...0;t=010433;p=1

the previous thread is here:

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...0;t=010397;p=1

Cloudy's Cafe

Come in, be welcome, be comfortable, be yourself

Welcome to Cloudy's Cafe, a place to have a cup of coffee or a good
darjeeling and the finest in conversation and camaraderie.

The proprietor asks that you follow a few simple guidelines:

this is a real conversation zone, not a role-play zone

*no flaming; if you disagree with a viewpoint expressed by any patron, please do so in a civil manner
* any topic is fair game, but keep posts to the standards that Ziroc has set for the entire forum, please (ie: foul language is not appropriate and things should be suitable for all audiences)
-a side note from Cloudy: I see this as a place for those short
conversations about a new baby or the latest soccer fiasco, not for things that are big enough to warrant their own threads, by all means give those things the space they need and post separately!
* Please, no one word or smiley posts (Ziroc has declared them 'real spam' and the proprietor doesn't want the reputuation of "good spam" to suffer!)
* do feel free to be serious or silly and enjoy the company of others while you are here. By all means POST if you have something to say, even to start another topic , we can handle multiple chats, we're a CAFE!!! But be courteous and don't disrupt a conversation just to disrupt it.

Come on in! The bar is stocked with coffees, teas, juices and waters from around the world. And purple napkins, of course!

The lighting is low, the golden oak counters and tables glow with inviting warmth. Near the window, the lighting is brighter, as comfy, plush leather armchairs wait for those who'd like to read a book while relaxing to music or just lazily watch the world go by.

Cloudy,
your hostess [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]

Lioness,
you official waitress [img]graemlins/angelwings.gif[/img]

[ 08-22-2002, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Lioness ]
Old 08-22-2002, 04:23 PM   #2
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

1st post?
Old 08-22-2002, 04:24 PM   #3
Lord Shield

THE CAFE IS HELD BY THE REBELLION!!!

VIVE LA REBELLION!!!

Old 08-22-2002, 04:24 PM   #4
Kaltia
Jack Burton

join the dark side as we will conquer IW!

[ 08-22-2002, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Kaltia ]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-22-2002, 04:26 PM   #5
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Lioness; need some assistence here... these foul spammers are threating me... can I have my sword back now? please? just think... the "Kings Champion" Allied with Calaethis Dragonsbane.. (insert titles here)...
Old 08-22-2002, 04:27 PM   #6
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

*sets off to work with a still smouldering backpack*
Old 08-22-2002, 04:31 PM   #7
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Lioness; need some assistence here... these foul spammers are threating me... can I have my sword back now? please? just think... the "Kings Champion" Allied with Calaethis Dragonsbane.. (insert titles here)...
Cal...your elves say hello....

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-22-2002, 04:33 PM   #8
Lioness
Jack Burton

Bye Dunda, cya.

Oh shut up, Cal, I'm the Spam Princes how can I fight against it?? But I *will* hold out the cafe, it is beyond IW and the rebellion.

*fortifies herself behind the counter adn glares at LS*
Old 08-22-2002, 04:38 PM   #9
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Bye Dunda, cya.

Oh shut up, Cal, I'm the Spam Princes how can I fight against it?? But I *will* hold out the cafe, it is beyond IW and the rebellion.

*fortifies herself behind the counter adn glares at LS*
so it comes to this. Master vs apprentice - this day will live in memory

*stamps foot on floorboard. otehr end flips Lioness up in the air and she lands in basketball net again*

Old 08-22-2002, 04:41 PM   #10
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

*applauds*

Far be it from me to engage in the fighting. I'll go practise my tabledancing with that cute new waitress in the corner. You've got to have someone to perform and entertain the troops.