Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2001, 04:39 AM   #1
polgeria
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok i read the earler post's if there is 5 machine parts would someone please
give me a list of where i can find them? i have killed all the bad guys i gave water and seeds to the ones who wanted them and i still can't get the guy to talk to me and send me to the next area. all help will be appreceated.
thanks in advance polgeria
polgeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2001, 05:04 AM   #2
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by polgeria:
ok i read the earler post's if there is 5 machine parts would someone please
give me a list of where i can find them? i have killed all the bad guys i gave water and seeds to the ones who wanted them and i still can't get the guy to talk to me and send me to the next area. all help will be appreceated.
thanks in advance polgeria
ok Here goes ...............SPOILER
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
The sword mistress (kaylessa) gives you a piece after you kill her and all her former soldiers in her tower. There is another piece in the basement after you go down the old lift, there is also one in the tower haunted by the priests (one with Denaini of the loewer level), there also a piece in the lower level of the tower with the chap who wants plants animals etc. There is also a piece on the big round level of the severed hand.

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger
Old 06-08-2001, 09:52 AM   #3
tequila
Elite Waterdeep Guard

check out this link for spoilers

http://www.bgdungeon.com/iwd/maps.htm
tequila is offline   Reply With Quote