Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-05-2000, 10:50 PM   #1
ckrhodes

I have gotten this far....I have looked everywhere! I did not sell it, I did not drop it and I know i didnt give it away, but for some reason the book of servants and the serpants key is gone and I already killed the guy you get it from when you first enter from the back of the serpants temple....i am almost done with the temple except now I need that key to complete the ceremony....someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone have it where they can give me a file of a character so I can get it from that character...what do i do....i dont want to delete everything and start completly over again from the very beginning...please someone help!!!!

ckrhodes@jprhodes.com

Old 11-05-2000, 11:08 PM   #2
Raldor

I forget the name of it, but do you mean the one the Heretic outside gives you? If so, it disappears when you use it to open the secret wall to the statue of Kerah. You won't need it again.

Old 11-05-2000, 11:13 PM   #3
ckrhodes

No Im talking about the key that you get from Krug that you need to use at the Serpant's Pit. I got it awhile ago from him and now it and the book I got from him are gone and I killed him at the time I took the items. Like I said I looked at Ishad and the other town, the first one, and I did not sell them, and I know I wouldn't have given them away and I have been everywhere I could possibly go in the temple without that key. I have to do the Serpant's Pit next so that I can go on to the ceremony and the library and stuff. Can you help?

Old 11-06-2000, 07:32 AM   #4
skywalker
Banned User

Spoiler
I don't think that the Serpent Key is the one you need. I just finished the temple and none of the keys I had worked on the "Skull" lock. The "Skull" key which you need to open a dark door in the Elevator area to get to Elyssa is held by a Serpent Protector (?) somewhere around this area. This key also opens a grate to a room that contains 2 chests in Xydussa's maze.
Old 11-06-2000, 07:37 AM   #5
skywalker
Banned User

Spoiler
Missed a question. The book of servants wasn't held by Kreug, It is found in the library after you put the serpent idol on the center pedestal. This will open a room where the book is. Read it and for the answers to the Xdussa Spirit's questions.
Old 11-06-2000, 07:43 AM   #6
skywalker
Banned User

After rereading your 2nd message I think I gave you the wrong info for what you're asking.
Sorry.
Old 11-06-2000, 10:53 AM   #7
Raldor

It sounds like you may be in trouble. I wish I knew what to tell you, but if you don't have the serpent's key any more, and you haven't got the serpent's idol yet, you may be screwed. If you want, I will send you a save game where I have everything, and am standing right in front of the altar ready to perform the ceremony, but I'm not sure how or even if you can get the items over to your characters. Just let me know if you want it. My email is spookyron1@earthlink.net