Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-04-2001, 06:18 PM   #11
dulouz
Manshoon

MMmm, yeah, Jaheira with Red Dragon armour was quite a tanker.
Old 10-04-2001, 07:21 PM   #12
deathknight
Drow Warrior

Hmm I definatly would not consider a fighter/druid a person for the back row! What good is a half druid gunna do back there? they hardly have many offensive spells. Whats the point of having a half fighter if you are not going to melee? If you have a fighter/druid better to memorize summon spells and do your casting between fights most of the time.

I also wouldn't say most people finish the game with her. Sure alot of people use her & many people like the subplots she brings but you can definatly get by without her. She is too bossy and too easily replaced to have her in most of my parties although I do take her for a change of pace sometimes.
Old 10-04-2001, 07:42 PM   #13
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Doxin1:
I have found that what works best for me is to equip everyone with a ranged weapon (bow/sling). Then when an enemy is sighted I launch a massive ranged attack. This usually kills whatever I'm facing before they can even touch me! If they do get close I just switch everyone back to melee weapons and beat out whatever life is left in them.
That's exactly wat i do Doxin

-GokuZool-
Old 10-05-2001, 03:24 AM   #14
Barbucha
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Istaron:
Mack, maybe that is because she isn't a tank. she is a druid, a priest, who stand in the back row.
Yes you'r right, she is a druid, but with full plate mail, ring of protection +2, big shield (+4 I thing) she has a very good AC, maybe -10. And with some good weapon (scimitar+3, club+3, even better in ToB) is Jaheira good tank.

------------------
Barbucha - a bear's bugaboo