Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2000, 10:52 AM   #1
James Doom

HI! I have found a way to have unlimited experiences! If you have an evil party, when you to the leader of the ice salamanders(I don't remember the name) ask him why the ground is full of dead corpses, he tells you about the slaves insurrection an then you can tell him if he need help. He tells you that he wants the slaves leader dead, so go find her in the top left of the map and slay her! (she's Vera). Return to the Leader of the salamander and tell him you'v done the job. then you ask him if you can do something else for him and he answers that he'd like to see his slaves back or dead.
Go to the room where the slaves are, slay them as pigs and return to the salamander to get the experience. when you've done this, talk again to the salamander and repeat JUST the dialogue!!!!! I have not installed any patch yet, so I don't know if this bug works on patched versions!
I hope I gave you a very cool help!
bye bye by jdoom@libero.it