Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 08-08-2000, 04:10 AM   #1
nimzo
Welcomed New User

Has anyone killed Larrel?

I tried and tried but couldn't do it. He just took a licking forever but kept on ticking. I really wanted to see if he had any cool stuff, so is there any way to kill him, or kill him again since he's already dead?
nimzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2000, 01:40 PM   #2
sibley

I saw a thread somewhere where several people said they had tried pretty hard to kill him, but no one succeeded. Apparently you can reduce his HP quite a bit but that's all. The hint book says "Larrel's curse and the unusual circumstances of his death make him impossible to defeat."
Old 08-12-2000, 12:43 AM   #3
nimzo
Welcomed New User

Okay cool, thanks.

Maybe that info will save somebody fifteen minutes of their life, as it also is saving me the time I would have gone back to try and kill that punk for being so hasty blaming my dwarven brethren falsely.

Anway, thanks again.
nimzo is offline   Reply With Quote