Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2001, 07:20 PM   #41
Hesperex

it works Lady Avalon ...how do u all like my new smaller version of my signature.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Hesperex (edited 03-02-2001).]

Old 03-02-2001, 07:48 PM   #42
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

Wahoo!!! im finally in!!! how nice

so anything new?? anything bad?? anything???

so Memnoch... kamusta ka na... sobra ka na talaga sa mga post mo ...hehehe porkit wala na si Armisel na kukunin mo na ang no. record sa posting

------------------
ZOR
Old 03-03-2001, 02:11 AM   #43
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Hesperex: I can't see your pic. If you need, you can use this one.

http://tobbin.tripod.com/dragon.jpg

Lady_Avalon: Are you having problems with the transparent GIF. If you want to use this address, you can do so.

http://tobbin.tripod.com/lady_avalon.gif

Draconia: I noticed in another thread that you wanted to use this picture. I also noticed that when I went to the site, that it was possibly copyrighted. I sent an e-mail to the webmistress to request her permission to use the picture, but she told me that she is unable to contact the owner. She also stated that she believes that the person that claimed ownership of the picture may not really have ownership at all. She stated that you can post the picture until such time that the owner (whomever that may be) states to you that they do not want you posting the picture anymore. Further, that you can not post a link to her website as that adds to the traffic that she has going to it and she is only allowed up to a specific amount. Because of that, I put a copy of the picture on my website. If you would like to use it, you can link to it here.

http://tobbin.tripod.com/mista.jpg

Just wanted you to know that I hope your family night out went well for you and I hope that the rest of your weekend (goes)went just as good. Wishing all of you the best.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-03-2001, 02:14 AM   #44
Draconia

Thanks Tobbin. I did reply to you on the other thread and I got it to work. But I am undecided to which one I want to use. Maybe I will wait until I know for sure if I will be able to use this one without anyone getting upset for me using it without permission. Thanks again.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-03-2001, 02:22 AM   #45
Draconia

Tobbin- I didn't read the end of your post. Thank you. We had a great time. I also hope the rest of the weekend goes as well. I am starting to get out of this depression pretty fast and I have to say that I owe it to all of the great people on the board. But I guess I should be posting this on the General Discussions board instead of here. I did want to reply to your post here. Thank you again. You are a sweetie.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-03-2001, 03:45 AM   #46
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Hesperex:
oh my previous errr comment was bad memnoch I'm sorry it sounded pretty daft

I prefer the word "transient" myself

No harm done!

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame
Old 03-03-2001, 03:48 AM   #47
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zoratorak:
Wahoo!!! im finally in!!! how nice

so anything new?? anything bad?? anything???

so Memnoch... kamusta ka na... sobra ka na talaga sa mga post mo ...hehehe porkit wala na si Armisel na kukunin mo na ang no. record sa posting

Zor,
I was testing the board earlier this week!! So I had a 2 day head start on you guys. Look at Cloudy, 170+ in 2 days

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame
Old 03-04-2001, 04:42 AM   #48
Griever
Manshoon

haha!!! Wawa naman sila... di nila gets ano?

As for my sig, I changed it... sheesh.. I kinda like it though... But I have to edit that... wait...

------------------
My Pic don't wanna work.. :mad