Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 04-03-2004, 05:09 PM   #1
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

ok iv been looking for a decent portrait to give my evil PC and i found one that looks really cool but i dont know how to get it to work-heres the addy-http://cassinus.free.fr/Hommes/page_15.htm its 2nd one down on the far right...Ya know,the one with keldorns face but i cant D/L it and if i just copied both pictures into the portraits directory wont they just come up as a face with a ? on it? please help me lol...Also try http://cassinus.free.fr and see what it says...if ya can read whatever language that is please translate.Lol. cheers guys

ignore this post i found out why-it has to be a bitmap image not a jpeg image so ill just change it to bitmap

[ 04-03-2004, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: TheGodThatFailed ]