Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2002, 03:27 PM   #1
Throrgrim
Drow Warrior

right i got fed up of ust natha so i killed every dam drow, nicked the real eggs and got to the surface.

i know that wasnt really the best option to take but i've already done the illithid tunnels and iam quite high levels now. could u guyz plz tell me if i'm ok to proceed to try and find bodhi. i think my party are around level 13/14 area so am i ready to find bodhi?

where do i go after i hav found and talked to the elvish leader?
Old 11-06-2002, 03:34 PM   #2
Yanez
Manshoon

You wiped out entire Ust-Natha? [img]smile.gif[/img] Then you are more than capable to take on Bodhi, just head back to Athkatla.
Yanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 03:37 PM   #3
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Well, if you're playing a full party, lvl 13/14 isn't bad. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Spoilers

After you've talked to Elhan, you have two options:
1. Go fight Bodhi right away, or
2. Get allies to help you defeat Bodhi
I suggest that you use option #2, because you will encounter a horde of hostile vampires on your way to Bodhi.
When you first travel out from the Underdark Exit, you will get 'waylaid' by Drizzt Do'Urden, the famous Drow Ranger, and his party. These are willing to help you fight Bodhi.
If you sided with the Shadow Thieves in chapter 3, you can get them to help you. Talk to Aran Linvail.
Go to the Temple District, and enter the HQ of The Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart. Talk to Prelate Wessalem, and get their help as well.

All of these are optional. [img]smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: Bodhi's lair is the same place as before, only that now you have to enter in the building next to the Crypt King's Tomb.

[ 11-06-2002, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: Sir Exxon ]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 03:39 PM   #4
purre
Banned

Spoilers
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
After talking to elvish leader (Elhan,I think he was),you must head to the Graveyard district.On your way,you will meet Drizzt and his friends,if you are nice to them,they will come to help you fight against Bodhi.If you have good rep and aligment,you can also go to the Temple district in the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart (or something like that),you will get some knights to aid you as well.Then to the Graveyard! I think that you are ready to face Bodhi,because in one of my games I had a party around that level and I defeated her.

Did you clean up the beholder lair in Underdark? Thats not very difficult,I think.
purre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 03:41 PM   #5
purre
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
Well, if you're playing a full party, lvl 13/14 isn't bad. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Spoilers

After you've talked to Elhan, you have two options:
1. Go fight Bodhi right away, or
2. Get allies to help you defeat Bodhi
I suggest that you use option #2, because you will encounter a horde of hostile vampires on your way to Bodhi.
When you first travel out from the Underdark Exit, you will get 'waylaid' by Drizzt Do'Urden, the famous Drow Ranger, and his party. These are willing to help you fight Bodhi.
If you sided with the Shadow Thieves in chapter 3, you can get them to help you. Talk to Aran Linvail.
Go to the Temple District, and enter the HQ of The Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart. Talk to Prelate Wessalem, and get their help as well.

All of these are optional. [img]smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: Bodhi's lair is the same place as before, only that now you have to enter in the building next to the Crypt King's Tomb.
Heh,I wrote the just same thing at the same time as you did!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks for telling that shadow thieves can aid too! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2002, 03:46 PM   #6
Throrgrim
Drow Warrior

ok, now i just hav to find the exit from the elvencamp help??
Old 11-06-2002, 03:54 PM   #7
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Throrgrim:
Just go to the west, and you'll come to the end of the area.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 03:55 PM   #8
purre
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Throrgrim:
Exit? Just walk out from the forest.First to the left for a while and then straight up.But I think that you can leave from where ever you want to.